as if you didnt already know...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by StaticP, May 10, 2002.

1. StaticP

StaticP New Member

Ooops i, did it again

just in case anyone else was wondering about them... here is a whole like 5 minutes of nothing but britney's boobs!!!

Static

2. StaticP

StaticP New Member

sorry if this should be in the "joke" area but its to late now bitch at me later all you britney haters!

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

its all about the ASS

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Where's that picture of her with her ass hanging out? I gotta see that one...

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck the pic of her ass and her tits i cant wait to see the pics of someone date raping her and tieing her to a bed while a donkey rides her

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    fuck the pic of her ass and her tits i cant wait to see the pics of someone date raping her and tieing her to a bed while a donkey rides her<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you also write this?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    'Word'

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

No, I wrote that. Word.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    fuck the pic of her ass and her tits i cant wait to see the pics of someone date raping her and tieing her to a bed while a donkey rides her<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO i would like to be the cameragirl if that were to happen

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no i didnt but i wish i had that was fucking poetry i bow before the greater man fred you ugly smarmy cunt

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

no i didnt but i wish i had that was fucking poetry i bow before the greater man fred you ugly smarmy cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY!!!! THAT'S FUGLY SMARMY CUNT TO YOU, YA COCKSMOKER!!

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

cant we just stick to cunt fred and both agree on that?

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

cant we just stick to cunt fred and both agree on that? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I thought I already did agree to that much.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    HEY!!!! THAT'S FUGLY SMARMY CUNT(<---see tommy, right there) TO YOU, YA COCKSMOKER!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey, look at that, I did already agree to that much...