As if FAGS weren't bad enough.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 26, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

Now my lovely city is over run with really religious immigrants for World Youth Day.
    The pope is there too.
    I guess catholic school girls are better than fags, but most of them are fat ass immigrants or REALLY religious girls.

Well thats not so bad, but then in a few weeks Caravana (called somethgin else now) happens. This is a NIGGER festival where like 3 murders a year happen. My city wil be flooded with like 2 million niggers for parades and shit.
    fuck this sucks. Oh well i leave tommorow at 6am and wont have to put up with this bullshit.

2. aperape

aperape New Member

wait wait, what about jews? WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS?? damnit man the jews, where are they??? Oh SHIT not AGAIN.

3. kat

kat New Member

Lucky you im fucking stuck here for both world youth day and fucking caribana.....AND THE WORST PART IS I HAVE TO WORK THE ENTIRE FUCKING CARIBANA WEEKEND,SO IM GONNA GET ALL THE DRUNKS CALLING IN WANTING FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. aperape

aperape New Member

Play that funky music.... doo, doo doo, dooba doobie...

5. 1337

1337 New Member

Maybe youll find a nice big lipped nigger or even get gang raped.
    FUN FUN FUN!

Enjoy the festival.

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Fags, Zealots, and Niggers...Oh, My
    Fags, Zealots, and Niggers...Oh, My

Well, look at this way at least you have the Blue Jays and Frenchies and um, snow...err, there has to be something good about living in Canuckland???

7. kat

kat New Member

Something good about living here????hmmm...Hockey????? thats about all i can think of...and thanks 1337,im sure it will be the most funnest weekend of the entire summer.....*gag gag*
    what is with all these fucking festivals anyways....jesus christ!!!!!! why wont they all go away???

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    Something good about living here????hmmm...Hockey????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mullets, missing teeth, and ice...wow, sounds grrrrrreat

9. aperape

aperape New Member

did i hear Mullets mentioned? oOh, go to http://www.ratemymullet.com and find TROY. Like Midgets? . . . . like Mullets? . . . well, a midget with a mullet, and a head like a burnt match.

10. aperape

aperape New Member

11. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    mullets, missing teeth, and ice...wow, sounds grrrrrreat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i fucking hate mullets,they are the ugliest things ive ever fucking seen..y'all remember those fucking rat's tails??i hate those too.....

12. kitana

kitana New Member

13. aperape

aperape New Member

*sniff sniff* im just a shitty newbie, im meant to be flamed, but my links ACTUALLY got followed? *sniff* aah, beautiful.

14. aperape

aperape New Member

aHAHAhaahaAha, RObert Keyuka, what a guy. Not just a pretty face either.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

Ape: are u male r female? n what is yer sexual orientation? just kurious b/c u were going for robert

16. aperape

aperape New Member

male. straight. . . . . . . . . .

.....but those long, dark locks of his..... and that oh-so subtle facial hair....

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member