arse candle

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Vessago, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Vessago

Vessago New Member

arse candle. interesting insult. all you start using it.

guy walks into a bar and says to the barman "I'll have a double scotch please". So the barman goes ahead and gives him it.
    "that will be £4.80" he says. to which the customer replies "actually no, we didnt agree on a price". the barman gets pissed off, and starts ranting but a lawyer sitting nearby speaks. "actually, he's in his rights. during the purchase, you didnt actually agree on a price in the sale. he just asked for something and got it". so the barman gives in, and tells them both never to come in there again.
    The next day the guy goes back to the pub, to which the barman gets angry. "I thought i told you never to come here again!!!" to which the guy replies "what are you talking about? I've never been here before in my life" the barman says "shit really? you must have a double!" to which the guy replies "cheers! I'll have a scotch"

maybe its better when I say it. dunno. never written it down before. I hope for your sake of intelligence you actually get it, though.

2. 1337

1337 New Member

this is quite possibly the worse joke ever made.

3. codebled

codebled New Member

lol pretty damn funny

4. Turnip100

Turnip100 New Member

Hey man, lay off him, he's Welsh, what did you expect

5. Vessago

Vessago New Member

welsh..yes.. but I bet I've fucked more english girls than you.

6. Vessago

Vessago New Member

actually.. it is shite. it's all in the telling and online it doesnt work.

7. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vessago:
    welsh..yes.. but I bet I've fucked more english girls than you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Typo...for 'English girls' read 'farmyard animals'

Welsh twat

8. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vessago:
    welsh..yes.. but I bet I've fucked more english girls than you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe you actually admit being Welsh! Fucked more English girls my arse. English sheep don't count don't ya know.

Fucking Welsh. You are a weeping boil on the arsehole of humanity.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what? me too?... tho i'm british.. and great

10. mitch

mitch New Member

But, more to the point, the joke really sucked. I can't say I really give a shit if you're welsh or not, it would have sucked even if an idiotic yank had posted it.

11. Vessago

Vessago New Member

people with such small, ignorant, racists minds make me laugh. at them. i was born in england anyway you assuming fucks. I'd rather consider myself welsh now, than one of you.

12. Vessago

Vessago New Member

yeah i appreciate that. it is shit looking at it on screen. Though when I first heard it in person I found it amusing.