Arn't I a lucky girl...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Apr 5, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

I seem to have a knack of attracting the fucking weirdos (no offence Canine)

I was told to put a profile of myself up on this thing where... well you put a profile up. People can then look at it and message you.

At first I didnt think this was a bad idea... then I started getting randomed. This site is quite good cos most people have pics. But I started getting messages from fat blokes asking to chat. Sorry but I dont do that.

Just as I was thinking of deleting myself from it though, I got a message that caught my eye.

This bloke wants me to talk to him because he thinks we would get along. He thought I was very pretty and that I would like him if I gave him a chance, who would I know unless I gave it ago?

Then I clicked on his pic so I could see the charming gimp....

I deleted my account

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh waaahhh... shut the fuck up... you get the attention you so richly deserve... why don't you talk to these fucking wirdo's and stop making up bullshit about me on other sites...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I wonder if that guy's ever seen "Logan's Run"...?

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I dont see the fucking problem wank!! I would think you would be excited to meet a guy who is up for an evening of gooooood conversation with you. BTW don't even try to tell me that you have never wore a skin tight blure pleather suit. We al know you HAVE. Remember the night you were at kitanas!!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I fucking hope you're not referring to me...

That suit I wore was black!

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

nah rev I think it was sparky in the blue at kitanas thta one night and wank has the britney spears inspired catsuit on.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*phew*

You had me worried for a while... I thought I'd had been to a party I didn't recall...

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    oh waaahhh... shut the fuck up... you get the attention you so richly deserve... why don't you talk to these fucking wirdo's and stop making up bullshit about me on other sites...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grow up.

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dick_chaney:
    I dont see the fucking problem wank!! I would think you would be excited to meet a guy who is up for an evening of gooooood conversation with you. BTW don't even try to tell me that you have never wore a skin tight blure pleather suit. We al know you HAVE. Remember the night you were at kitanas!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im far to busy talking to people who arnt whiny stubborn gits or freaks in super tight pleather, so I thought Id better just leave it.

I remember the time at kitanas... she had the white (because shes trashy ) pleather suit on and I had the black one on.

I said she was a freaky lesbian but you never believed me. She munched my rug for 15 minutes solid. She has a stong tounge....

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ain't that the truth... Word is, she dissected her last goat with her tongue alone...

11. D

D New Member

Fuck, even I would pay good money to see that. Even better, I would sell that. I bet there is a whole fucking market in japan just for that shit. Kitoungrotica.

Yeah, I could have been here manager. I woul.... We would be rolling in it by now...

Shame she died. Lovely girl.

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Exactly how do you define "lucky"?

I wonder....

13. D

D New Member

Irony, sarcasm...?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dick_chaney:
    Remember the night you were at kitanas!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny, i dont remember ever meeting her.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    I remember the time at kitanas... she had the white (because shes trashy ) pleather suit on and I had the black one on.

I said she was a freaky lesbian but you never believed me. She munched my rug for 15 minutes solid. She has a stong tounge....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god damn!
    not even in your dreams, wank. i am straight, and i might get fucked by a guy, too. maybe

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Word is, she dissected her last goat with her tongue alone... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit, i only butchered one goat with a knife...
    dissecting with my tongue...now that would be awesome. *begins flexing tongue to tone muscle*

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    Fuck, even I would pay good money to see that. Even better, I would sell that. I bet there is a whole fucking market in japan just for that shit. Kitoungrotica. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

huh? damn *flexes tongue harder* imagine the money i could make. no lesbian shit, jut killing animals with my tongue.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    hell no, i am my own manager

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    shame i didnt die. i have to live and suffer instead.
    how the fuck am i lovely?