ARE YOU ALL

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 26, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

tired of me?

i need to see if dis n the other r the only ones.

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

I would be less tired if you showed me your tits.

Actually I was thinking of inviting you to another forum.

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

For the record I never said I was "tired" of you. I said the whole castration and "k" thing was just a lil old after the 23094820398420934802938094823098402398092384029384029384029384029348023984th time is all.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

kuntanas never seriously wanted my balls.. she knows she'd have to fight nursey for them...

and no kit.. i'm not

5. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    tired of me?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah im not. you are in 2nd place here, im first.
    the guy in red is me, the guy on bottom is FUGLY.COM

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so you like pressing your nuts on other mens faces?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    so you like pressing your nuts on other mens faces?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know richard "lowttax" Kayanka (or however its spelt) does... hes a fucking closet homo from way back when

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nah.. martin, harlan, martha, dwaine and sarah are a lot uglier than that.. harlan used to have a shiny helmet like that guy.. but i think they gave it away as C.R.A.P. a coupla months after marthas bowling bag

9. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    I know richard "lowttax" Kayanka (or however its spelt) does... hes a fucking closet homo from way back when<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even though i like SA and its funny, ill have to agree.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    I would be less tired if you showed me your tits.

Actually I was thinking of inviting you to another forum.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well the only way u can see my boobies is through my shirt in the members section.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    For the record I never said I was "tired" of you. I said the whole castration and "k" thing was just a lil old after the 23094820398420934802938094823098402398092384029384029384029384029348023984th time is all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok, glad to klear that up

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    kuntanas never seriously wanted my balls.. she knows she'd have to fight nursey for them...

and no kit.. i'm not
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true that...Nursey has a cemetary in her back yard. its all the chiks that tried to take pimp away from her. imagine if i tried taking pimp's balls...i want my body donated to science, not mangled n rotting in Nursey's backyard.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

k, kool... i dunno about that pic though... someone have a better representation of fugly n 1337, where 1337 is on his knees saying he is better but still sucking fugly's cock or cunt?

so you like pressing your nuts on other mens faces?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he probably does, if he really is a guy.

11. 1337

1337 New Member

Kit:
    Here i am trying to be so nice to you, and you act like an asshole.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    Kit:
    Here i am trying to be so nice to you, and you act like an asshole.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1337: you know i luv ya.
    this is for fun. u can poke fun at me, too, if u want, i am a good sport.

tell me about how i masturbate with live squid n stuff. tell me about you you jizzed on my camo PJs n made me kry after u ass-jacked me with yer foot. its ok, i dont mind.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey ofelia, you knmow all those times I said I wish you were dead? I wasen't playing, I really mean that shit... Nothing would make me happier than pissing on your mexican grave

14. kitana

kitana New Member

hey ofelia, you knmow all those times I said I wish you were dead? I wasen't playing, I really mean that shit... Nothing would make me happier than pissing on your mexican grave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, my luv, this weekend, of course.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    tired of me?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely not, Kit...besides, I want to be there for yours and Cheeze's next wedding in two months...let's not forget that.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

IMC sooooo wants to bone you Kit...

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

not half as much as i wanna bone her.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Absolutely not, Kit...besides, I want to be there for yours and Cheeze's next wedding in two months...let's not forget that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yes...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    IMC sooooo wants to bone you Kit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i know

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    not half as much as i wanna bone her.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post a pic of yerself, tommy, show us what u look like...

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey 1337 - ask your mom if she still remembers this night back before you were born...

20. brookie

brookie New Member

Mexican? Wait a minute. Is Kurious Kit also known as Kitana the Great? The Goat Girl!?!? Weren't you supposed to marry my brother back in January? I was supposed to be the best man but you never showed up. Puma laughed at him all night.