anyone smoke out of glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by Dwaine Scum, Oct 22, 2008.

?

do you use glass tobbacco accessories?

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well do you?

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You forgot to put 'used to'

:)

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

my pot head mama made a bong out of an Ensure bottle. WTF I have never understood why people smoke anything out of a devise. What is wrong with rolling papers? Why do people need big fancy glass bongs and crap - its harder to hide and is considered evidence / paraphernalia.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Smoother hit, not as harsh, more enjoyable?

I always liked packing crushed ice and a little water not much for that smooth cold hit. I have not touched any pot though since early 90s. Would be nice to have some I think it might help me sleep.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

you smoke ICE.... damn meth head .. just kiddin

I was watching Poltergeist the other day...there was a part where the parents put the kids to bed and shared a joint. I wished I could do that, and go to sleep.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And you don't.......... because? :confused:

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

scardycat... plus risk of loosing DEA License... plus don't want to deal with pot people (coming to my house) and I would never drive with it.... plus I will eat every damn thing in my kitchen...plus Im a mama now... blablabla

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I don't make bongs, those are illegal, just tubes, spoons, bubblers, hammers, chillums, onnies, etc.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I like glass due to it's innate physical properties.

I.E. The tendency of it to not induce tetanus ("lockjaw.") Or, the simplicity in cleaning the tobacco residue from said instrument via clean and simple means. Plus, it doesn't add any unwanted flavor to tobacco.

10. GAS

GAS New Member

Well not anymore but yeah I used to all the time.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

best way to clean, toss it in the Kiln for a cycle, 12 hours at 1050 degrees, makes it look like brand new. Granted it makes your shop smell like Joe and Barry just had butt sex in it.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

My Kiln only gets hot enough to cook a frozen pizza. :(

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My favorite way was water bong. It was mild and smooth.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Water Bong with crushed ice for that smooth cool hit that expands in the lungs as it warms up.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I actually find that quite disturbing never have I considered that butt sex would stink up a room although it makes sense. It's Dwains knowledge of these things that I find disturbing.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Resin does stink. I don't know if it has an assholish smell or not.

You know, you can always tell if someone smokes pot by their lighter. If it has black on the bottom or even better looks charred on the side, you know they smoke bowls.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well, if i knew what as "waterbong" was, I'd make you one. I would be more than happy to make you a stemless waterpipe, for filtration.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Glassblowers love customers like you, drop huge chunks of ice and smash the diffuser and have to buy a new one. I am smart, I put ice pinching viggaro's, so dipshits don't smash the perks, domes, or diffies.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Like this:

Had a slider bowl

I miss that damn thing, but it broke. I had another one for a while that looked like a big glass hammer but it got broken too.

I always have preferred glass. Now I'd like to try vapor. I haven't smoked anything in a long time but I have been thinking about it.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow, what a huge pile of imported dogshit. Think of the 8 year old slave labor who burned themselves, for 10 cents a day to feed there family.