Anyone heard of/tried Snus?

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by GAS, Sep 26, 2008.

1. GAS

GAS New Member

Sounds like a nice alternative to smoking cigs if you can get past the act of smoking part. Definately a good alternative to dipping. Seems to be starting to catch on here in the states.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it yet, I'll try it when I find some in my area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

2. spankmybutt

spankmybutt New Member

Snus is great.

In Sweden snus is a very common substitute for cigarettes,and both men and women are using it. It´s a kind of wet tobacco you put under your lip(you can choose between portion packaged or raw) Nowadays it comes in many flavours too, like licorice,bergamotte, and some strange perfumed tastes (wich I personally don´t approve):eek: The advantages with snus is you don´t smell up your environment and save both your friends and your own lungs. The bad tings about snus is (exept for that it is addictive) is that it might look messy, specially the raw snus wich tends to run from the sides of your mouth if you keep your "prilla" in too long. And you can still get cancer in your mouth and lip(even thou it´s far,far less common than lungcancer among smokers) If you dont live in northen europe it might be hard to get snus beacuse it is avery local habit wich as far as I know mostly are located to Sweden,Norway and northen Finland. You might ask your local tobacconist to get in touch with Swedish match wich are a big snusmanufacturer. Hopefully you´ll get your hand on some snus and can be able to enjoy its pleasures. Try it you´ll like it:)

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Sounds pretty gross. What do you get out of it?

4. spankmybutt

spankmybutt New Member

Lollollol!! Imagine a beautiful,blonde,bigtitted Swedish girl coming running towards you, as you´re just about to kiss her you discover the hillybilly floods of tobaccomixed saliva running frome her mouth. Mmmmm, sexy huh?? :eek:
    But seriously, it may look gross, but if you´re an nicotin addict it´s a good way of getting your nicotin without harming your lungs. :) Then you can save your lungs for some noble smoke:biggrin:;)