Anyne else got a sat dish?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 22, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and get the action channel? they are showing a marathon of the orignal fist of the north star series... thought I'd let you know

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I just got digital cable yesterday and I was watching that on Showtime Beyond. Fist of the North Star is the only Anime I enjoy anymore. Robotek was cool..... when I was 10. And Voltron is just the Original Power Rangers. But FOTNS... nothing beats watching heads blow up and people being cut into slices with bare fingers. It seems the only thing the Japanese know how to write about, is "Tokyo has been destroyed by Nuclear War, and its up the 'American' looking hero to save them. But first he has to save the girl and get followed by a kid with 'Big Round Eyes' before saving the planet from another holocaust. It's just the same shit over and over again. For some real action, check out "Legend Of The Overfiend" series. Now thats entertainment!

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

crying freeman also kicked ass...

(the anime series.. not the yankee amelican bastardised rive action lemake)

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Over feind is good stuff.. I got it on DVD.. I like to play it for my neices and nephews when they come over. Ninja scroll came on ofter FOTNS and that is a awesome movie too. I want to get a tattoo of the blind ninja in the bamboo, except skin dosent hold white ink very well.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i bet scar tissue would make a good substitute for white ink

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ninja Scroll rocks! That shadow chain guy is the best though.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Urotsukidojen.. (sp? *shrug*)