Anybody want a free computer monitor?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Go to Office Depot. They're selling the Compaq MV540 (Sku: 459-231) for $149.99. You get a $150 mail-in rebate with it. Here's what you get:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>15" monitor
    <LI>.28 pitch
    <LI>2 JBL Platinum amplified speakers
    [/list]

All you end up paying is the sales tax, and the cost of a stamp to mail your rebate in. Ended up being $11.80 worth of tax. Fuck, twelve bucks for a monitor and speakers ain't half bad.

I hooked mine up to my Dreamcast - picture looked great and the colors were sharp. I'm either going to use this as a dedicated DC monitor, or incorporate it into a future mini-PC that I want to use in the living room as a digital mp3 jukebox/visualization setup (using my living room stereo). Hell, maybe even both.

Oh yeah, you have to buy it by 7/6/02, and mail the rebate in within 30 days from when you buy it. Oh, and everyone outside the US is S.O.L.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and they also have a 17" flat screen CRT monitor for $199, and the same $150 rebate applies.

3. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Fucking Yank.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh youll get used to friar necro,he gets all excited when he starts talking about computers,so chill necro and leave him be its the only sexual outlet this guy has.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    Fucking Yank.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jealous?

6. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Jealous?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

if you like em so much necro why dont you fuck off over there with em,cunt your meant to be a brit god save the queen and all that shit.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Hey Lomo! thanks for the info on the monitor. i passed the info along to my auntie and she's getting her grandson one

have i told you lately that i love you? despite you turning me in to P.E.T.A or the animal abuse people of the greater Tampa area? the charges didnt stick in case you were wondering

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    despite you turning me in to P.E.T.A or the animal abuse people of the greater Tampa area? the charges didnt stick in case you were wondering <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, u had them on yer ass?
    i havent gotten that *proud*

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

they were fabricated charges. sorry to disappoint. the only thing i do to my cats is give them filtered ice water and microwave their food so it isnt cold in the morning.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    aaaahhhh aint that sweet your just a big softy really aint you dude??

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    aaaahhhh aint that sweet your just a big softy really aint you dude??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not a dude,dude.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GothAppleSplatters:
    That's not a dude,dude.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEAH! you oughta know GAS
    just because i love my two pussies doesnt mean i don't have three.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    despite you turning me in to P.E.T.A or the animal abuse people of the greater Tampa area? the charges didnt stick in case you were wondering <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why you dirty rat, you...

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

YEAH! you oughta know GAS
    just because i love my two pussies doesnt mean i don't have three.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my stars!

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by tommy710:
    aaaahhhh aint that sweet your just a big softy really aint you dude??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's not a dude,dude.

--------------------

boobies

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooops sorry dudess then or bitch which ever you prefer.