Antichrist Lomotil goes to work at 7:30 AM

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Aug 14, 2002.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursery:
    most of us are like genius computer geeks who must do nothing but stay indoors and study IT <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

.....and finally the penny drops.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    this work tool<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you're at work at midnight on a saturday night?

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    so you're at work at midnight on a saturday night?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,I'm at home in the bosom of my wonderful family for a change. I am however doing a bit of course work between watching the footy and getting cool on a nice Rioja.

What the fuck has it got to do with you anyway? you Babylon?

[ August 18, 2002: Message edited by: theonlylivingboy ]

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    call it narcissism or a reluctance to risk personal injury.. i don't care..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    1) I'm not a cock tease
    2) I can get Lomo cheap airline tickets
    3) What time and effort has he put forth?
    4) Substitute 'might' with 'will definitely'.
    5) I 'wasted time' replying to you.
    6) I'm sure there is someone cool locally,
    but not nearly as cool as myself.
    7) I think you want him.
    8) He looks sooooo cute wearing glasses. I
    know that wasn't relative, I just wanted
    to mention it.

BTW, if we lived in the same town, we'd prolly hate each other.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaaaaaaaaaw, snookie-wookums, that was so sweeeeeet...

Actually, if we lived in the same town, you'd probably come over and fuck me senseless, then while I'm basking in the afterglow, asleep, you'd probably steal my PS2 and Grand Theft Auto game...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Lomo, why do you wear a leash for a cock tease that lives across country? You put all this time and effort into it and maybe if you pay for the trip you might get a weekend of nookie from her. You are wasting time man, there has to be someone cool local.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think of it this way. The leash is pretty long, and when I wander around a corner I'm outta sight... That way I can piss on hydrants out of my regular routine with no harm done. Besides, if I invested the time with someone local, I'd probably be caught up in all the bullshit ritualistic mating procedures and have to cough up a gift for whatever made-up marketing ploy holiday the card companies can think of (Happy Arbor Day, honey!) - not to mention taking the bitch out to eat every other month or so, meeting her folks, celebrating (see the part about buying gifts and food) every weekly/monthly/bimonthly anniversary (and being expected to remember such trivial shit), etc.

Fuck it. Speaking of work... Doh...