Antichrist Lomotil goes to work at 7:30 AM

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Aug 14, 2002.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    that's fine, and some people don't want to fuck a bag of bones with a gaping hole, its all in what you prefer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lemme see......
    THIS

OR THIS

I'll take door #2 there miss meatbeef.

[ August 16, 2002: Message edited by: Osausage bin laden ]

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    that's fine, and some people don't want to fuck a bag of bones with a gaping hole, its all in what you prefer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

neither would i yummy... same as i'd rather not slide around in the sweaty folds of some immense hogbeast.. i prefer my partner to be athletic and toned

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I neither know nor care how to post a fuckin pic. I'll leave that to u sad fuckers who never leave the house. If I did however, your box would be throbbing for weeks, aching for a piece of me. Unlucky for you, I don't fuck Scottish crack whores. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yet another ugly fuck using standard response #3

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I neither know nor care how to post a fuckin pic. I'll leave that to u sad fuckers who never leave the house. If I did however, your box would be throbbing for weeks, aching for a piece of me. Unlucky for you, I don't fuck Scottish crack whores. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crack whore?Never tried the stuff nor do i intend to,and my 'box' is happily uninterested in anyone other than the man that fucks it like no other.

[ August 16, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yet another ugly fuck using standard response #3<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right then u presumptuous prick, I've got an idea.
    Go out and find a nice weedy businessman, mug the poor fucker for his laptop and mobile (this should be second nature by now), then jump into your 'H' reg Ford Fiesta pop and go pick whats-her-face up. Drive to Leeds and go to any pub in the city centre (the vast majority are safe, it is one cool place). Once your there, rig up the laptop & phone and e-mail me. I'll come and pick you up, bring you back here and u can show me how to post a fuckin pic......while I show your bitch the true meaning of sexual pain and humiliation.......Step up.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i have a better idea.. come back when you've learnt how to use the fucking internet

7. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    i have a better idea.. come back when you've learnt how to use the fucking internet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What a fuckin comeback! Best I've ever seen, how the fuck I'm going to get over this I'll never know.
    BTW I use it well enough to check out the pbp site, why don't you lay some of that 'mindfuck' bollox on me, that is without doubt the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because it'd be wasted on someone who hasn't the intellectual athleticism of 'hollz' & 'funbobby'

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oops.. almost forgot to include 'snooguns' in the trio of heavyweight wits

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Right then u presumptuous prick, I've got an idea.
    Go out and find a nice weedy businessman, mug the poor fucker for his laptop and mobile (this should be second nature by now), then jump into your 'H' reg Ford Fiesta pop and go pick whats-her-face up. Drive to Leeds and go to any pub in the city centre (the vast majority are safe, it is one cool place). Once your there, rig up the laptop & phone and e-mail me. I'll come and pick you up, bring you back here and u can show me how to post a fuckin pic......while I show your bitch the true meaning of sexual pain and humiliation.......Step up.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That has gotta be the best response ever fuck me living boy you stomp that fucker into the ground hahahahaha

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well it's not surprising you're in awe tommy.. you are mentally subnormal after all...

all he's done is make out that showing him how to post a pic is a long-drawn out process involving crime and travelling... when in reality there's quite a few of us in here who could give him perfectly clear and easy to follow instructions on how to post a pic...

but it'd just be a waste of time, because he has no intention of posting a pic.. he's just gonna make more excuses 'cos he's too scared of putting his image up for public scrutiny... a common phobia

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...as where such close neighbours i think it would be quite decent of you as a token of alligence to your master tommy if you tied nursey up through her in the boot of your car and met me up on rivington where i could use and abuse her as you watched...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    ...then jump into your 'H' reg Ford Fiesta pop and go pick whats-her-face up. ...I'll come and pick you up, bring you back here and u can show me how to post a fuckin pic......while I show your bitch the true meaning of sexual pain and humiliation.......Step up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...lame minds think alike.

13. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Fuckin hell u can do 2 quotes at once! Your soooo cool and clever Nursery. I wish me n the wife could be more like you and Gimp.

14. theonlylivingboy

because he has no intention of posting a pic.. he's just gonna make more excuses 'cos he's too scared of putting his image up for public scrutiny... a common phobia<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not listening are you dipshit! I say again, I neither know nor care how to post a fuckin pic. I care even less what you and the sperm bank would think if I did. You are totally insignificant to my life, it simply amuses me to tear you both apart from time to time.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hahahahahaha!! delusional too!

16. theonlylivingboy

hahahahahaha!! delusional too!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats it, I fuckin give in....I can't take any more of these withering replies, your just far too intelligent for me!

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you give up?.. give up what?.. were you trying to achieve something?? odd

18. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

mug the poor fucker for his laptop and mobile (this should be second nature by now)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i didn't realize pimpchichi was a Welshman. go figure
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    certainly sounds much easier and less circuitous than reading the directions ("Step 1: click on IMAGE button... Step 2: enter URL of desired image... Step 3: click OK button.")

wonder which has the poor boy stumped: the clicking part or the typing part

19. theonlylivingboy

step 2 - enter url of desirable image is what has me stumped, but then I have a life away from this work tool unlike you sad fuckers.
    and for the third time I COULD NOT GIVE A BIG OLD SHIT HOW TO POST A FUCKIN PICTURE.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Fuckin hell u can do 2 quotes at once! Your soooo cool and clever Nursery. I wish me n the wife could be more like you and Gimp. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh? It's easy to forget that most of us appear like genius computer geeks who must do nothing but stay indoors and study IT to the likes of tommy and theonlyrimlovingboy...because we can...ummm..quote more than once and post pics.