Antichrist Lomotil goes to work at 7:30 AM

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Those of you who have his number should give him a call around 4AM Central Time.

I'm thinking about calling him around 3:30 and telling him about how I called off work today... Yeah right, like he'll answer.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Doh!

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: Antichrist Lomotil ]

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Why aren't you in bed?

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Doh!

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: Antichrist Lomotil ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You had to edit that? and could you please keep your little friend on a leash...she had to much sugar today or forgot to take her meds.

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Those of you who have his number should give him a call around 4AM Central Time.

I'm thinking about calling him around 3:30 and telling him about how I called off work today... Yeah right, like he'll answer.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Nauseous & Rev...PM me your phone numbers; I'll be happy to call you at some ridiculous time in the morning.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    could you please keep your little friend on a leash...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if she lets him take it off they could use his

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    if she lets him take it off they could use his <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

one of the worst beatings I ever got was with my own collar...after a party (where I had been jerked a little too hard by it) I took it off and fell asleep...when he got done with me you could see the stud marks in the lash marks from the collar...I am glad I don't play like that anymore.

Lomo, why do you wear a leash for a cock tease that lives across country? You put all this time and effort into it and maybe if you pay for the trip you might get a weekend of nookie from her. You are wasting time man, there has to be someone cool local.

8. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

tell the truth, porky - you're too big to fasten it around your neck anymore, right?

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

he lives in texas, all they have is kuntana and fat chicks like jenna bush and frogger... and you'd have to be desperate to fuck kuntana or a chubchick

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    he lives in texas, all they have is kuntana and fat chicks like jenna bush and frogger... and you'd have to be desperate to fuck kuntana or a chubchick<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like how the worst thing some idiots can say about a girl is she is fat. Funny how guys will date strung out ex-whores with fucked up teeth and attitude problems, as long as she isn't fat.

If that is what is attractive to you, then cool. Some people have other standards than what a potential mate weighs (things like class, personality, and brains).

11. stymie

stymie New Member

(things like class, personality, and brains).

You forgot tits.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    (things like class, personality, and brains).

You forgot tits.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah...and tits!

PS...see the little quote marks above every post...you can use those to reply with a quotation of that post...neat little feature.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Hey, Nauseous & Rev...PM me your phone numbers; I'll be happy to call you at some ridiculous time in the morning.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You first And anytime after 6AM is a ridiculous time in the morning for me. I usually work until 3AM.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:

Lomo, why do you wear a leash for a cock tease that lives across country? You put all this time and effort into it and maybe if you pay for the trip you might get a weekend of nookie from her. You are wasting time man, there has to be someone cool local.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) I'm not a cock tease
    2) I can get Lomo cheap airline tickets
    3) What time and effort has he put forth?
    4) Substitute 'might' with 'will definitely'.
    5) I 'wasted time' replying to you.
    6) I'm sure there is someone cool locally,
    but not nearly as cool as myself.
    7) I think you want him.
    8) He looks sooooo cute wearing glasses. I
    know that wasn't relative, I just wanted
    to mention it.

BTW, if we lived in the same town, we'd prolly hate each other.

15. stymie

stymie New Member

yeah...and tits!

PS...see the little quote marks above every post...you can use those to reply with a quotation of that post...neat little feature.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, it worked. Just can`t get out of the copy/paste routine.

[ August 16, 2002: Message edited by: stymie ]

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

If that is what is attractive to you, then cool. Some people have other standards than what a potential mate weighs (things like class, personality, and brains).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have those standards too yummy (i think mine are pretty high) .. that's why i'm with nursey...

i wouldn't have a fat girlfriend because i do not find them sexually attractive... and i prefer my mate to be kindof proportionate to myself.. call it narcissism or a reluctance to risk personal injury.. i don't care.. i just know that sex is a hellofalot better with nursey because we 'fit'

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

i wouldn't have a fat girlfriend because i do not find them sexually attractive... and i prefer my mate to be kindof proportionate to myself<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's fine, and some people don't want to fuck a bag of bones with a gaping hole, its all in what you prefer

18. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

i have those standards too yummy (i think mine are pretty high) .. that's why i'm with nursey...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your high n mighty standards are non-existant. We've all seen the pics and she's fuckin haggard! " A face like a well slapped arse" is the phrase that springs to mind.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

How about you post a pic onlyrimloving boy?

20. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I neither know nor care how to post a fuckin pic. I'll leave that to u sad fuckers who never leave the house. If I did however, your box would be throbbing for weeks, aching for a piece of me. Unlucky for you, I don't fuck Scottish crack whores.