Another one along them distorted lines of Peter Pan.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Six_Digit_Debt, Mar 16, 2001.

1. Six_Digit_Debt

Six_Digit_Debt New Member

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I've seen that freaks site before...

Didn't someone else post that link last week?

<Marquee><font size=? ? ? ? ? ? ? </font size></marquee>

[This message has been edited by PinkorBrown69 (edited March 16, 2001).]

3. Skully

Skully New Member

Yup. Here's a caption from his bio...

"Hi, my name is Joe Prole, but you can call me "Sin" - I'm a wicked evil Gothy kinda guy who's into Satan and Death and all the things that used to drive my mom nuts. I am master of evil, prince of pain, duke of darkness, nadir of naughtiness, and sultan of staying up past my bed-time. I never eat my vegetables, or read books that don't have pictures.

... and I drive a forklift.

Maybe that seems a little out of character, but I've asked my boss if I can paint it black and hang velvet curtains off the back, like the kind they put in a hearse. Then, I'll reupholster the seat with red vinyl and maybe burn some incense to get rid of the smell of propane. And then, I shall be the darkest, evilest, mostest wicked coolie working second shift at the cracker factory.

Fear My Wrath!

Some day, I will wreak rain black vengeance on you petty mortals. You, with your white-collar jobs and college educations! How I pity you your shallow lives, trapped in your luxury sedans and condos in neighborhoods I could not deign, or afford, to live in. How beneath me it would be to pay my bills on time, or have a career, or own shares in a mutual fund.

And so, I have assembled my legion of evil minions, three kids from the junior high. Of all mortals, they alone acknowledge my darkness, and assemble on the witches sabbath, or at least every Tuesday when there's not a basketball game. They are drawn to me because they perceive my power - to talk with spirits, commune with the dead, and buy them beer. Together, we will make you pay. Whispering spells over candles, we'll make you choke."

4. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Six_Digit_Debt:
    http://ww4.webbernet.net/~cryptie/

And I thought the Asian Prince was horrible.

This takes the proverbial cake of crap.

6-7

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer a real fucking rocket scientist aren't ya?
    Try to post something original, instead of copying my shit you stupid nigger...

5. I HATE NAGGERS

Hey six_dick_smoker..check the date/time:

Author Topic: here's a date for Prince Charming the rock star...
    I HATE NIGGERS
    Average Slob
    posted March 11, 2001 10:21 AM
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://ww4.webbernet.net/~cryptie/jamie4.html
    be sure to sign his guestbook...

TRY to keep up you stupid cockbag.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Yup. Here's a caption from his bio...

"Hi, my name is Joe Prole, but you can call me "Sin" - I'm a wicked evil Gothy kinda guy who's into Satan and Death and all the things that used to drive my mom nuts. I am master of evil, prince of pain, duke of darkness, nadir of naughtiness, and sultan of staying up past my bed-time. I never eat my vegetables, or read books that don't have pictures.

... and I drive a forklift.

Maybe that seems a little out of character, but I've asked my boss if I can paint it black and hang velvet curtains off the back, like the kind they put in a hearse. Then, I'll reupholster the seat with red vinyl and maybe burn some incense to get rid of the smell of propane. And then, I shall be the darkest, evilest, mostest wicked coolie working second shift at the cracker factory.

Fear My Wrath!

Some day, I will wreak rain black vengeance on you petty mortals. You, with your white-collar jobs and college educations! How I pity you your shallow lives, trapped in your luxury sedans and condos in neighborhoods I could not deign, or afford, to live in. How beneath me it would be to pay my bills on time, or have a career, or own shares in a mutual fund.

And so, I have assembled my legion of evil minions, three kids from the junior high. Of all mortals, they alone acknowledge my darkness, and assemble on the witches sabbath, or at least every Tuesday when there's not a basketball game. They are drawn to me because they perceive my power - to talk with spirits, commune with the dead, and buy them beer. Together, we will make you pay. Whispering spells over candles, we'll make you choke."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehehehe!!

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    Hey six_dick_smoker..check the date/time:

Author Topic: here's a date for Prince Charming the rock star...
    I HATE NIGGERS
    Average Slob
    posted March 11, 2001 10:21 AM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh...I thought so...

8. jugly

jugly New Member

hi guys--im a 36 double D--i just surfed in and thought i would see what all the fuss was about.

9. Six_Digit_Debt

Six_Digit_Debt New Member

Feh. My bad, I don't really READ all these posts.

My sincere *smirksmirk* apologies for moving in on your, er, space.

I'll find another.

6-7

------------------
    I'm going to KICK your face off bitch!

10. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Six_Digit_Debt:
    Feh. My bad, I don't really READ all these posts.

My sincere *smirksmirk* apologies for moving in on your, er, space.

I'll find another.

6-7

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck you and your apology smurf boy.
    read first. Make an ass out of yourself later.
    good luck "smirksmirk" on your next attempt..

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jugly:
    hi guys--im a 36 double D--i just surfed in and thought i would see what all the fuss was about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless your gonna post some pictures, stop talking about your fucking tits!!

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?