Another fucked up weekend...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Mar 31, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So,I get off work and have some beers with the girl that I'm sleeping with(Yes!!!)till about two-thirty in the morning. A couple friends of hers' come in and say they're having a late nighter at their place.
    So we go and we're drinking hard and decide to play strip poker. Now besides me,their was only one other guy ,so of course we both lose our shirts before any of the girls even get their fucking socks off.
    Skip ahead to 7 in the morning,everyone is naked and extremely drunk and all have to be somewhere in about 3 hours. So we all crash,I have hot sweaty dingo sex with my chick and pass out.

I'm really starting to like Michigan,now if only it would warm the hell up.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit... who could argue with a weekend like that? (Save the cock bit with your other male contestant) Sounds like one of those nights you'll end up telling your grandkids someday while sitting on the patio swing, sharing a beer while their parents are away...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

BTW: I meant to say this earlier, but I fucking love your sig...

4. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

Uhh, pardon my ignorance, but... "dingo sex"? WTF?

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Doggy style?

6. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

Aaahh, I see. Thanks for the insight.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sounds like you're having lots of fun... lucky nobody knows you that well yet

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no the correct line is "Hey Bitch, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?"

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I was going to pop in the DVD to check, but I'm just a lazy fuck...

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, my weekend was pretty kick-ass.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My weekend was fairly... blah, but I got a hold of some Xanax tonight. That more than makes up for... well, jusr about everything shitty that happned tonight at the bar. (I haven't been to one in ages and don't think I'llbe going again anytime soon... well, not until I've had a steady week of medicine) I could just smell the fucking testosterone in that dive. Some jock in his late 30's grabbed me on the way to the bathroom and I actually shoved the motherfucker. I get so proud of myself when I get all bitchy and assertive!

12. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    sounds like you're having lots of fun... lucky nobody knows you that well yet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that supposed to mean Puffy?

13. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    no the correct line is "Hey Bitch, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldn't quite remember it correctly so I kind of ad-libbed.

14. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keltika_hates_you:
    Uhh, pardon my ignorance, but... "dingo sex"? WTF?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I though "dingo sex" sounded better than just sex...

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatteriffic:

I couldn't quite remember it correctly so I kind of ad-libbed.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its all good...

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, that's not what she said!

17. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Well, that's not what she said! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are so wrong pukey.

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatteriffic:
    So we all crash,I have hot sweaty dingo sex with my chick and pass out.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will you EVER have sex when you are sober? Sober sex is better, that way you don't end up shoving it in her ear, or her nose, or some other orafice.

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heinrich_himmler_is_a_slut:
    ..shoving it in her ear, or her nose, or some other orafice..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, maybe that isnt so bad..

TAXI!!

20. GreenAppleSplatters

Check this shit out: If anyone happens to pick up the new Maxim,turn to the article about Detroit being the best city in the world.There's a picture of four girls standing on a bar,the second one from the right was one of the girls I played strip poker with. Ain't that some shit?