ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Apr 5, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i have decided to take up the responsibility of being a spiritual leader.. i will take the devil by the horns and cast out the evil that is pervading our society!!!...

i'm not sure how to go about this.. seeing as satan is just a fictitious anthropomorphic personification of the evil that resides in every human beings heart... but i'm going to give it a go...

i figured the best way to start would be to become a priest... so i've gone ahead and gotten myself ordained as a minister of the church of the seven plains...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>My Ordination Vows:
    I have been called to devote my life to be of service to my fellow human beings. I have Chosen to manifest this in the form of a Spiritual ministry, and on that basis I accept ordination from The Church of Seven Planes In order to solemnize and empower that ministry.

I recognize that each individual follows their own paths to spiritual awakening and as a member and a minister of The Church of Seven Planes I vow to respect all paths and honor all paths toward their eternal truth.

I further recognize the diversity of the world and vow to perform my ministerial duties without prejudice of any kind.

These vows I make as a matter of public record and swear to eternally keep them for the good of all.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"May the whispers of peace be ever constant in your heart"
    The Church of Seven Planes

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

btw.. i can legally marry people now... erm.. somewhere anyway.. i'll have to find out

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow... you got fooled by one of those internet tax scams, too?

BTW: Can you marry me and my Ms Pacman? ...Five dorrah - Me love you long time!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

actually i was hoping some dumb fucks from the bible belt will send me 10% of their earnings or some such shit like that

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You gotta promise them that you'll rid their house of crickets and give them salvation first...

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

can u find bea arthur as well?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'll see what i can do, my son.. dominus rectum spankum.. amen

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    You gotta promise them that you'll rid their house of crickets and give them salvation first...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't actually have to do the cricket thing do i??.. can i not just promise to...

i can definately promise salvation..

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

erm... suuuuuuuuure!

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i sense that sarcasm... you just prove i can't promise you salvation mr smarty fucking runnypoo drug

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Just as soon as your "friend" can promise me a dream about smega-covered macaroni and cheese...

Seriously, you oughta tell that bitch to get her money back from "buying" that spell... I swear, the only thing I dreamt of that night was lightning and hailstones...

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Hey Pimp, can you exercise my demons? They have become quite lazy lately, due to a certain coke thievin' bunny (that bastard muthafucka!!! )

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck, man... hook me up nigga! I wanna be an actual "Rev" too...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

see me on messenger my son

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey, if the first ministry falls though...you can always do it here too.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you may now call me Dr Monchichi.. or Reverend Pimp

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>The Church of Seven Planes
    Novus ordo seclorum[/b]

Congratulations!

Be it known that The Church of Seven Planes accepts you into the International Ministry of The Church of Seven Planes and extends a warm welcome on behalf of the President of the Church , the Board of Directors, The Bishops, and your fellow Ministers.

We hereby select, bless, appoint and anoint you a legally ordained Minister of the Church of Seven Planes. You are given authority to conduct all Sacerdotal Rites of The Church, including marriage and baptism.

Your ordination has been recorded in the database of the World Headquarters of The Church in Cooper, Texas U.S.A.

Your ordination is valid for life, unless revoked by you or The Church. The Church of Seven Planes ordains all who ask without charge, and without question of faith. The Church will not stand between you and your God and recognizes that each person must choose his or her own path. Each member and minister of The Church of Seven Planes is free to follow any path as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.

May The Whispers of Peace Be Ever Constant in Your Heart!

Sincerely,
    The Church of Seven Planes.
    Ad clerum Deus vobiscum
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Hey pimp,can you hitch me and the girl I'm having sex with? If we were married,I'd have sex all the time!!

Aww wait,nevermind....sorry.