Animal worshipers sacrifice their 9 month old baby to be eaten alive by racoons.

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You better hope Nauseous never reads this thread...

They test for rabies by sawing off the animal's head and sending it in to have it's brain cut up and viewed under UV light. (I had to do community service once at a county animal shelter... punishment did not fit the crime, I tell ya...)

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Can you just imagine what went through that babies head while being eaten alive by raccoons while trapped in a cage. Totally helpless.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The raccoons I fed at my old apartment were cool as hell. Smart too. They'd greet me when I got off of work. One would manage to open the storm door and bang it to get my attention. When I'd turn on the porch light, it'd be on it's hind legs waiting to be fed. One night it was eating and I was pushing it's food closer and it reached down and barely scratched me. Totally not it's fault. It was reaching down as I was pushing... anyway, I got really stoned and paranoid and went to the ER and got a tetanus shot. They wanted to know where I got scratched and I just kept telling them my hand (I knew what they were getting at) and finally was like, "You're not going to cut their heads off, are you?" They were my babies and I miss them to this day so raccoons have a special place in my heart. However, feeding 8-10 raccoons every night was not the best idea. Wild animals really should be left to fend for themselves but they were soooo cute and I couldn't have pets where I lived so...

Anyway, not the raccoons' fault. I find it hard to believe because most aren't aggressive towards people but they are wild animals and anyone who lets wild animals in their house who has children is an idiot. It's the parents' fault. Hell, even domestic dogs are still wolves.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And the title of this thread is really over dramatized.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I had to take a horse head to CDC one time... in white trash bag... came back positive for rabies... news crews came I did a cool interview was excited to be on the news... but then an hour after my interview that black guy shot everyone at the court house, and my story was pushed back.

Yeah when I herd that story on the news - I knew everyone would yell at me because I feed a bobcat. poor baby. I hear about kids getting eaten by rats all the time.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Its just a shitty story all around. One would hope the parents learned a lesson. The baby has a lesson for a lifetime to be reminded of every day.

Just think it had given up screaming and resorted to laying there whimpering as it was slowly being eaten.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

see I dont understand that.. how does a mom not hear that NEXT to her bed?

9. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

I'm trying to muster up compassion but honestly had this been a puppy it would have touched my black little heart more.

Raccoons make me smile.

Babies make me want to leave the room.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yep something isn't right.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Dude..... this thread like has... The worst title ever. I read the story and its nothing. Fucking bullshit man.

12. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Schlitz.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Malt-liquor, coons, and babies.

That would be a good title.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

How about... Another example of why most people shouldn't breed

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I feel so sorry for the baby and I do not know if it was stupidity or neglect that led to this but either way its hard for me to have any compassion for the parents. I hope they are in deep turmoil. What they should do to get my respect back is tell their story to others and try to get the message out to other animal worshipers as to why its not a good idea to invite wild animals in your home.

Its like that stupid bear guy in Alaska that got himself and some lady ate by bears. But this time their is an innocent baby involved so I just want to punch them in the face.