An Italian, a Jew and a polock....

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Dragon, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Dragon

Dragon New Member

An Italian, a jew and a polock were sitting outside talking about their daughters one day.

The italian said " I was cleaning out my daughter's room and I found a pack of cigarettes, I didn't even know she smoked."

The jew said "You don't have anything to worry about I was cleaning my daughter's room and I found a fifth of whiskey I didn't even know she drank . "

The polock said, " Ahh that's nothing I was cleaning my daughter's room and found a box of condoms, I didn't know my daughter had a penis ."

2. djdev

djdev New Member

that was lame motha fucka

3. miami1417blowme!~*~!

miami1417blowme!~*~! New Member

dev I DO NOT SEE ONE WORD THAT IS MISSPELLED SO U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY HE IS A BAD SPELLER U MUST NEED GLASSES OR SOMETHING OR CAN U EVEN READ FOR THAT MUCH PROBABLY NOT DAMN PPL ARE SO STUPID THESE DAYS..........

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that Miami chick is only 14... *IMC Ventura strikes again!*:
    Name: kelly brandi
    Birthdate : march 4th 1988
    home phone number: 1 606 835 ,7336

Dumb fucking cunt.. I hope she gets killed in a school shooting

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wtf are you talking about?...

the bit above the -------- = his post (that was a lame joke)

the bit below the -------- = his signature (he can't spell)

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by miami1417blowme!~*~!:
    dev I DO NOT SEE ONE WORD THAT IS MISSPELLED SO U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY HE IS A BAD SPELLER U MUST NEED GLASSES OR SOMETHING OR CAN U EVEN READ FOR THAT MUCH PROBABLY NOT DAMN PPL ARE SO STUPID THESE DAYS.......... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Miami.....fuckin spaz