Amphetamine Salts,

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Dwaine Scum, May 22, 2008.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

So this acquaintance of mine pops by, he needs $10 desperately for gasoline, he has a bottle with 30 pills, 20 MG each, of Amphetamine salts. So, anyone ever used these? What is an overdose amount? can you snort them? I need some answers before i fuck up and kill myself in an overdose

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Aphetamine salts = Adderral

20mg = up for 8 hours, tweaked.

40mg = Headache, heart palipitations, chest pain

60mg = wish you hadn't

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I'll snort 20 Mg tommrow and wee what happens. I wonder if it wll make me more focused

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know me, i hang out with the scum, element of human existance, so I run across this shit all the time. I have an Ounce of high grade mushrooms, you wanna come over and make this an interesting hholiday weekend?

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If you've got some shrooms, I've got some postage for ya.

And some Adderal.

Seriously, though, I have a *legal* prescription for said medication, and I can only compare it to a dose of meth (without the side effects, nor the long-winded chemical explanation on how they're one chiral inversion away from each other, on the molecular level.)

Now, will you quit hustling kids at the bus stop already?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

one of my glass friends sent me a HUGE fat sack of GOLD flake encrusted shrooms as a "get well" card. 24 grams. I was told one shroom (2 grams) will make you go KAPLOWEEE!!!

He told me to contact him whenever i want more (he said they were Hawaiian Blue somethings, really cherished like kind buds of th fungi family. I am waiting for my stomach to be stable, and i am making a large (16 ounce) bottle of electric honey. I have another gass friend sending me a few grams of Keif, to make belly butter, and that will lead to Leary Biscuits. (Homade buttermilk biscuits, piping hot, with a tablespoon of Keif butter, and two teaspoons of electric honey. a wonderful way to loose a weekend. I will post more as it develops.

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Snorting Adderral may not be a good high. I hear it hits hard when snorted, and makes your head hurt. Try just taking 20 mg by mouth, and see if you focus. Also, find out if they are XR tabs. At 20mg, they are probably extended release. You definetly don't want to snort an XR product, because it is designed to delay release. You get an impressive nose clot from the binders.

If it's an XR product, you might get by with taking 40mg at once.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'll never understand the desire for stimulants. Maybe it is because I am naturally tweaked?

Stay away from that shit. It's bad for your heart. I'd rather forget to breathe and die than have my heart explode out of my chest.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you, bugs, and your daughter want to come over for Leary biscuits? Lomotil and you guys?

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I'm getting to old for recreational weekends. It takes me weeks to recover.

Thanks for the thought.

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Stimulants make me calm.

Thats the wonderful paradoxical drug effect that AD/HD provides.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Tell me about it. ;)

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Leary biscuits sound positively palatable right now... :)

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The only hardcore stimulant I have done was coke and I hated it. I consider LSD a stimulant in a way and I hate it as well.

I took Ritalin a few times and it made me spacey. I feel asleep after taking 3 Mini Thins. Tylenol cold and sinus knocks me out but not in a good way.

I just don't get why anyone would want to be hyper. I hate it. I don't even consume caffeine.

15. Gibbyhaynesbrowneye

Gibbyhaynesbrowneye New Member

I hear if you gently insert one in your rectum you will clean the house for days. I dunno I just dont like to clean but pills in the anus sounds fine to me.

16. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Adderall

My doc perscribes 2 20mgs a day, but I take 1 - 20mg XR cap a day ... but if I want to clean, or have big work day, I take 2.

My sister took a 15mg cap one day, and did not sleep for 3 nights.

my x husband took a 20mg one time and groomed our dog for 5 hours- the dog looked retarded in the end.

one friend of mine, accidentally took 2 pills one day- ended up in the ER.

Seems like every soccer mom/house wife is now on it. I was at my nephews ball game last year, there was 4-5 moms behind me having a convo about what mg they take. We have lots of geeked up rich housewives driving Hummers all wacked out on our roads. In my small town seems like 1 in 10 autos are Hummers.

If I take 2 pills a day for 3 days straight - I forget to eat and drink. Then I get dehydrated, head ache, and have to give myself an IV, because the thought of drinking anything makes me sick. I also have found myself at Walmart at 4am buying stupid shit for protects I plan on doing, yet never do. So I guess it can turn you into a legal meth head.

Weird fact- and I am not the only one that has been told this.
    If you take Adderall - the next day, your cooter tastes bad.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I wonder if it affects the taste of semen, too?

An ex of mine probably went down on me more times than all the girls I've been with combined, while I was on Adderal, and she used to be a meth-head... Maybe I was giving her a 'contact high?' :biggrin:

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The fact that she was a meth head probably just proves the point that adderal makes your junk juice taste terrible. Wouldn't everything taste like shit through rotten meth mouth?

19. Bamboozle

Bamboozle New Member

I had a fat friend do meth and lost weight and she was dirty. That is my story about meth.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

She wasn't at the time a 'meth head' - although, I surmise that she's back on the shit, based on what little contact I've had with some of her acquaintances.

And, to be quite honest, she didn't have 'meth mouth' - in fact, I kinda miss that mouth of hers... To this date, she's still the record-holder for "shortest time," "most frequently," and also, "most times." The gal knew what the fuck she was doing, that's all.

As a typical male, we're not concerned where or how you've learned to perform that marvelous act, and quite frankly, we're better off not knowing. :)