AMERICAN SOCIPATH

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ssjkarotto, Jul 30, 2001.

1. ssjkarotto

ssjkarotto New Member

Why is it you block me all the time. You can't get rid off me. I'll just make new emails and new registrations. Your my new subject see u later L13 will get you you kid whackoff

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Why don't you get off of his back? He obviously doesn't wanna talk to a fag. So just find some other dude to stalk. Geez... when will people learn....

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you know... if you stalk him long enough.. he might let you chomp on his dick with the special attachments fitted... when he cums it shoots up two piercings thru tubes up into your nostrils... several minute tubes come from the ends of those tubes into nasal cavities and from those they protrude from various cranial cavities....
    resulting in a jismic fountain from your skull (that is often the talking point of many a barbecue night in raleigh)...
    unfortunately you won't survive this encounter as he gets a bit crabby after he shoots his load.. so he usually withdraws without the careful precision an extraction such as this warrants..... (he usually shows his party piece off with pigs tho. he can't use a kid at every barbecue

anyway.. whats with the L13 shit.. whatsup? you lovin that D12 and wantin to show homage to yo whigger homie?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

okay this guy pops up on MSN and asks me how big my cock is. Im sorry, Im not gay. So he wants to know why I blocked him? sheesh. Sorry guy i don't want a boyfriend

5. kitana

kitana New Member

L13 is Joe's little cult of cocksuckers. stands for Lucky 13. so, if you guys want your cocks sucked, just ask or email the saiyan guy, joe.

sorry about that guys, he is what you call a true psycho ex/stalker