America bashes you.

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Lateralus, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

This is partially in responce to comments made in the 'bash america' section. If you want to arge politics with me, my opinions are in that section.

The Joke:
    An American, an Asian, and a Mexican are on a sinking boat and must throw away all excess weight in order to stay afloat. The Asian dumps off a bag of rice and says, "In my country, we have more than enough rice." The Mexican dumps off a crate on beans and says, "In my country we have more than enough beans." The American, then, thinks a moment and pushes both of them overboard.

The Other Joke:
    An American, a Britton, and an Iraqi are drinking together in a New York bar, and quite drunk, get into a heated debate over which country is better. The Britton shatters his glass on the ground and says, "The Brittish are so rich we need never use the same glass twice!" The Iraqi whips out an AK-47, shoots his glass and says, "In Iraq we have so much sand that we need never use the same glass twice!" The American then draws his revolver (as you know, all Americans carry revolvers), shoots the both of them and says to himself, "In New York we have so many asshole-foreigners that you never have to drink with the same ones twice!"

2. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

It's spelled B-r-i-t-o-n, ie one who comes from Britain.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lateralus:
    The Joke:

The Other Joke:
    An American, a Britton, and an Iraqi are drinking together in a New York bar, and quite drunk, get into a heated debate over which country is better. The Britton shatters his glass on the ground and says, "The Brittish are so rich we need never use the same glass twice!" The Iraqi whips out an AK-47, shoots his glass and says, "In Iraq we have so much sand that we need never use the same glass twice!" The American then draws his revolver (as you know, all Americans carry revolvers), shoots the both of them and says to himself, "In New York we have so many asshole-foreigners that you never have to drink with the same ones twice!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was accually funny

4. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    that was accually funny<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

until you realize it is the same joke as the one above, but in a bar

5. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lateralus:
    This is partially in responce to comments made in the 'bash america' section. If you want to arge politics with me, my opinions are in that section.

The Joke:
    An American, an Asian, and a Mexican are on a sinking boat and must throw away all excess weight in order to stay afloat. The Asian dumps off a bag of rice and says, "In my country, we have more than enough rice." The Mexican dumps off a crate on beans and says, "In my country we have more than enough beans." The American, then, thinks a moment and pushes both of them overboard.

The Other Joke:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the hell is a mexican doing on a boat, we dont like boats.

6. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

we have a similar one in canada but it's with Natives...