Alright, how about these...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by KaptainSkitzo, Nov 18, 2003.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Let's see how you all like these:

Q: Why didn't Superman stop those planes from hitting the World Trade Center?

A: Because he's a quadroplegic.
    -----------------

Q: Who are the fastest readers in the world?

A: New Yorkers, some of them can go through 110 stories in 5 seconds.

-----------------

Q: What was the last thing to go through the hijackers mind when the plane hit the WTC?

A: The toilet from Coach.

-----------------

Q: What is the MOST important thing learned from Sept. 11?

A: That foreigners can do it all better...a standard US Demolition team would take months of planning, precicely placed and timed explosives, and probably couldn't drop either tower any better than 20 arabs with boxcutters and a shitload of Frequent Flyer Miles.

-----------------

Hey, at least these are only a couple of years old...still from this century.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Piss poor, you had the cheek to bitch about my jokes!

3. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

And I am supposed to listen to a BLAIR supporter? Yeah...right.
    Like I said, at least these were from THIS century!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Quote:
    And I am supposed to listen to a BLAIR supporter? Yeah...right.
    Like I said, at least these were from THIS century!
    ...................................................................................................

Funny that, in a previous post you said you presume nothing, then you post the above.....like I said, a bit thick are'nt you.

Bloody red neck trash.

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

How odd, you think I am a redneck(and it's one word...like I said, try learning our language).
    As far as you being a Blair supporter, well...you ARE a limey. Isn't it against some sort of code of yours to not go against a fellow countryman? You know, keep that stiff upper lip, and kiss that ruddy bum?

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I'm from UK and no we don't all support Blair.Infact a large majority now think he's a complete and utter waste of good oxygen.

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I'm from UK and no we don't all support Blair.Infact a large majority now think he's a complete and utter waste of good oxygen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I guess that means we both share the same feelings about our own leaders.
    Ain't that a fucking crime?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Dunno about it being a crime but what is a crime is that we have your "leader" over here with our "leader" and queen so far up his arse it's embarrassing.

9. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I'm from UK and no we don't all support Blair.Infact a large majority now think he's a complete and utter waste of good oxygen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmm, Blair

www.hissandpop.com/celebriti es/w/lisawhelchel/thumbs/tn_014_jpg.jpg">

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Dunno about it being a crime but what is a crime is that we have your "leader" over here with our "leader" and queen so far up his arse it's embarrassing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I hear, Charles is quite jealous...
    he'd rather be up Bush's ass...but only after sending the staff away for the day. Have to avoid another scandal that no one is allowed to know about.

11. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Well what use is having control over the media if you can't cover a little something up now and then?

12. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    Well what use is having control over the media if you can't cover a little something up now and then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask Clinton.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:

Ask Clinton.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

I guess the republicans to it better? Deeper pockets and all that.

15. Coma White

Coma White New Member

jokess were funny

16. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    I guess the republicans to it better? Deeper pockets and all that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They don't do it better(look up what DUHbya has done), they just spend more to cover it up just as badly.

17. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:
    jokess were funny<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a shitload of those 9-11 jokes around here...I just need to find them.

18. Coma White

Coma White New Member

post 'em, that would be great. its always cool to make fun of 9/11

19. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

20. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a big ass shirt, 4xL. more like a parachute i suppose.