Almost got kicked outta the computer lab today at school...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Apr 2, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    whats this thing with taking prescription drugs anyhow, i could never do that shit.

just me and my 'erb..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, weed is definitely the way to go. No fucked up side effects like puking, loss of orgasm, headaches, or whatever. I guess some people might gain weight cause of munchies or something, but they were probably lazy fatasses to start with.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Klonapin sucks. It makes you feel drunk and thats about it. Jack does that for me. Xanax, Klonapin and Valium are easy for me to get. The ones I like (Lortab, Percoset, Ritalin) I can never seem to find. Better anyways I guess. I'd just get addicted..... again.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...yeah,but you also enjoy flirting with the idea of being dead,don't you Pukey? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really.

And Cheeze... different strokes for different folks... Klonopin is my friend. BTW... I took some Ritalin a few hours ago and I've got two more 25 mg's left. Eat your heart out.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit.

I need those so I can clean the rest of the fucking house...

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Shit.

I need those so I can clean the rest of the fucking house...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You gonna pull a "Requiem for a dream" Lomo?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh hell yeah...

Turn this:

Into this:

7. kitana

kitana New Member

way to go, Rev!

your old age - male menopause?