All you budding film critics

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by theonlylivingboy, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    i just took a bar (i have a low tolerance), and your pic is about to give me some serious seisures lomo <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually changed it before I read this response, mainly because I felt a February album ad is just too fucking old, but if it helps you out - so be it.

IMC - Pimp hasn't ruined a goddamn thing. Get off your ass and go see the film. I saw it for the second time today, and even though I was *completely* sober this time, it was still a fucking great movei.

One thing, though - the first time, I noticed the split-second flashes that came onscreen, it seemed to be a random 'dot pattern' that flashed every now and then (counted three last time, six this time) - in the center of the screen... anybody know what the fuck that's all about? I could google it, but I'm too fucked to care that much...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck it - did some research. They're implanted in the film to narrow down where leaked copies of the flick come from. Every production house that has a copy of the film has a different pattern superimposed on the film (usually during a main scene, directly in the center of the goddamn picture) - supposedly, this is going to help them track where films get leaked to the 'net.

And here I thought it was Tarintino fuckin' with us the whole time...

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i didn't ruin this film for you doughboy... i ruined the 2nd one for you

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Thanks dick. Though my girlfriend was curious about the whole daughter thing, you still fucked the sequel for me.

Asshole...

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*takes a bow*

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

in the 3rd matrix they found out that trinity is really a dude...

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

That would be heart-breaking if it wasn't so retarded..