All bets are on...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Just as the world begins to think it's getting a little quieter somebody has only got an upset the apple cart by trundling around Maryland way shooting at people in, what appears to be, a fairly random pattern.

Now aside from the obvious that this, as far as I know, Cheeze's and IMC's own little 'turf' (which obviously means we can disregard them as suspects 'cos the guy hasn't missed yet) the 'authorities' have no idea as to who the perp or perps might be...

So, in the interest of all I'd like to propose my list of suspects and their odds, and I look forward to your feedback...

1. Al Quaida sponsored sniper. (3/1 on)

2. A goth kid with a black trenchcoat. (11/2)

3. A disgruntled ex-Government employee (5/1)

4. Woody Harrelson (15/1)

Any takers?

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im going for the goth kid with the trenchcoat,and im guessing he was spoiled rotten by his parents and aint gotta girlfreind.

3. kat

kat New Member

I'm gonna go with number three,but id like to keep the possibility open that it MIGHT NOT be a gov't employee...i think it could be just some middle aged disgruntled loser

4. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Those 4 are all distinct possibilities. #4, Woody Harrelson, sounds pretty funny, but I'd bet on #3.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...NEWSFLASH....NEWSFLASH....NEWSFLASH....

"THE SNIPER terrorising the surburbs of Washington DC has left authorities a taunting message reading: "Dear Policeman, I am God."

God is 8,000,0000 / 1

...NEWSFLASH....NEWSFLASH....NEWSFLASH....

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya C Fields:
    Now aside from the obvious that this, as far as I know, Cheeze's and IMC's own little 'turf' (which obviously means we can disregard them as suspects 'cos the guy hasn't missed yet) the 'authorities' have no idea as to who the perp or perps might be...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The second shooting, the one in Spotsylvania, happened about 2 miles from my house. Fredericksburg ( aka FredVegas for those of you who don't know what my screen name means) borders Spotsylvania, Va. and most people around here actually consider that particular part of Spotsylvania as being part of Fredericksburg. What's my point? I dunno, just thought I'd share that with the rest of ya. The night that shooting happened there were 3 other reports of shootings and most of the restaurants in downtown FredVegas wouldn't let anyone sit outside.
    Anyway, I'd have to put my money on disgruntled ex-government employee, mainly because of the rifle he's using. A .223 is an extremely accurate rifle and it would take some serious training to pull off some of the shots that this guy has had little problems with. Woody Harrelson is too much of a stoner. Goth kids in trenchcoats are way too fuckin lazy to do anything that would require this sort of patience. Al Quida sponsered sniper? Hmmm....maybe, but I don't think so.
    My money's on #3....

7. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

The Goth kid is a non starter, they don't leave their bedrooms long enough to learn how to drive.

8. 1337

1337 New Member

id pick hidden option #1: Ex-Marine.

Remember, as told to us in Full Metal Jacket:
    That sniper in the austin texas university tower learned to shoot in the marines, and PWNED those randoms.
    Also the dude who shot JFK was an ex-marine, got of 3 shots with an old bolt action rifle, 2 hits, and one was a headshot.

So if you consider ex gov employ a marine, than i vote for that.
    if you meant like a FBI or whatever, no.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hope whoever it is stays the fuck out of West Virginia. (actually, I hope they have an aneurysm, but that's besides the point) I'm gunna have to (d)erange some good ol' boyz with some higher powured rifles and take that no good son of a bitch out! The whole thing is bullshit. Shooting kids... c'mon, what the fuck? I kinda wouldn't be surprised if it was a terrorist... OR some nutcase taking advantage of the fact that we are under 'terrorist threats.'

Wasn't there a serial killer in Va. a couple of years ago who drove out in B.F.E. and shot hunters, fishermen, and joggers with a high-powered rifle?

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

the dangers of having "LEON" wedged in your vcr are untold...

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

that would make a cool second coming,never read anything about him coming back with an ak47 in revelation,but then again i never read revelation so what the fuck do i know.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    The second shooting, the one in Spotsylvania, happened about 2 miles from my house. Fredericksburg ( aka FredVegas for those of you who don't know what my screen name means) borders Spotsylvania, Va. and most people around here actually consider that particular part of Spotsylvania as being part of Fredericksburg. What's my point? I dunno, just thought I'd share that with the rest of ya. The night that shooting happened there were 3 other reports of shootings and most of the restaurants in downtown FredVegas wouldn't let anyone sit outside.
    Anyway, I'd have to put my money on disgruntled ex-government employee, mainly because of the rifle he's using. A .223 is an extremely accurate rifle and it would take some serious training to pull off some of the shots that this guy has had little problems with. Woody Harrelson is too much of a stoner. Goth kids in trenchcoats are way too fuckin lazy to do anything that would require this sort of patience. Al Quida sponsered sniper? Hmmm....maybe, but I don't think so.
    My money's on #3....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In all seriousness fred it must be pretty fucking scary around there at the moment,not letting the customers sit outside thats some scary shit.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Eh Tommy I thought you'd be well used to eating outside dangerously after a 'Moss Side Yardie Dining Experience' as they are prone to call it... Mind you that's fucking rich coming from an ex-pat Scouser...

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

vcr? fuck that mate it's even better on DVD, join the 21st century anytime soon... I must have watched that film a dozen times and it still gets better...

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    In all seriousness fred it must be pretty fucking scary around there at the moment,not letting the customers sit outside thats some scary shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not too bad actually. Most people just get a little paranoid. I just heard that another person was shot in Mannassas, Va. which is where my roommate is from. It's about 35-40 minutes north of here. It's sort of fascinating how little they know about this guy.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

He's probably someone who has never ever had any problems with the law, work. family etc... Just goes to show if you wanna run riot it's easy to do, worryingly.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    A .223 is an extremely accurate rifle and it would take some serious training to pull off some of the shots that this guy has had little problems with.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My money's on an ex-goth disgruntled Woody Harrelson lookalike govt sponsored C.I.A. employee...posing as an Al Quaida sniper.

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    My money's on an ex-goth disgruntled Woody Harrelson lookalike govt sponsored C.I.A. employee...posing as an Al Quaida sniper. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*gasp*
    ...you know too much already.
    *slips a "roofie" in Nurseys drink and waits for it to take effect*

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

So God's out of the equation then is he?

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    So God's out of the equation then is he?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,notice i replaced 'God' with 'C.I.A.'...same thing in America.