Alice In Chains

Discussion in 'Music' started by MAJ Havoc, Jul 28, 2007.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

OK, I brought this over to keep it topical. I was fan of Layne Staley, too. And it's not the same without him but Jerry Cantrell is still around so I'm going to see them in October. I'll write the review then.

2. improtected

improtected New Member

it's great that you left out the other acts... won't you be reviewing velvet revolver?

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Scott Weiland (however it is spelled) used to be pretty hot. Now he looks like he has a terminal illness.

4. improtected

improtected New Member

no kidding. but i can tell you - we got in on on a chair one night to one of their songs and it was great. not necessarily on my list of people to go see at bayfest, unless hubby's band plays again and we get a vip room.

lee ann rimes will be there too and i think the rumor is that she's trying to go all rock like faith hill tried to do. as a side note, beth nielsen chapman wrote that song 'free' where faithypoo tried to rock out in black leather and all. anyway, BNC played here and played that song - i now understand why songwriters don't usually perform. there are singers. and there are songwriters. most of the latter can't perform and shouldn't. and most singers can't write worth a shit and end their career when they try to.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And back to AIC... whatever happened to Mike Starr?