ahhhhh!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 11, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

just had a killer dinner...(made it meself).it's 40 F here....Guinness on tap..(I had to have the keg/tap trucked here from a couple of hours away, but it was worth it)

I gusee all the Euros and kids are in bed..oh well..
    later
    KM

2. kitana

kitana New Member

fred, he posted that he had a killer dinner. that sez it all.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Well? Are you gonna tell us what you made yourself for dinner, or what? I don't know about everyone else, but I haven't slept all fuckin night cuz I kept hopin someone else would ask first. The suspense is almost too much to handle...
    I bet it was something super fancy...and way too expensive for the likes of a mere pauper such as myself....do tell.
    *drools into bowl of reheated generic macaroni and cheese*

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, kit... The P.E.T.A. called and asked about your membership dues.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, kit... The P.E.T.A. called and asked about your membership dues.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I will pay with the money i made from selling deer meat, cowhide, and the other endangered animal remains that i kollected.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Last I heard, deer and cows weren't on the endangered species list...

7. chester grape

chester grape New Member

That's not a killer dinner. THIS is a killer dinner.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Last I heard, deer and cows weren't on the endangered species list...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am nut gonna post what i got. (out of season)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    That's not a killer dinner. THIS is a killer dinner. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yummy. children taste better.