*AHEM*

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

well then, well then, well then....... what did i do last night.... *rubs skull*... got me car on the road finally after a few odds and bobs were fixed (bodged) and decided to take it for a little run down the worlds largest carpark... low and behold in less than 2 hours i found myself in deepest darkest essex. (the people round this area are a tad odd and im from devon!) anyways... i happened to stumble across the location of the forums Wank. after a brief introduction in a romantic location (the forecourt of an esso garage) i began following her to a secret location known only to a select few, i met her "entire" family (unstoned & unpissed) surviving this ordeal and escaping only by the skin of my teeth, we traveled to another secluded location and began our night of steamy passionate love...well ish.... after a little q & a session, few games of shithead & a bacon sarnie things progressed to the bedroom (nextdoor to her 77 yearold nan) -things were quiet indeed- after *insert reasonable ammount of time here* we finnished (no gory details on this post im afraid) and romantically cuddled up to sleep. i was awoken about an hour later to the sound of the house being burgularised by a man with a chainsaw cutting through the front door. after my first fight or flight adrenaline rush i realised it was only her snoring.. when i say only i mean window rattleing ONLY i know i enjoyed myself further infomation on request

l8rs

2. D

D New Member

t'is true...

...I got fucked... in a romantic way... by psycho bob last night.... and hopefully in a minute as well as we have my house to our selves now.

Ha ha ha fuck you... I fucked psychbob...

my snoring aint that bad tho...

ooooh i fucked psycho bob last night

Im sure he wont mind me telling you he has the BIGGEST cock and it was a pleasure to look after it for a while...

i need sex. good bye.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ughhh...Bob! I hope you've taken some of those 'Flash' antibacterial kitchen wipes for personal hygiene!Is her piss still 'milky white' by the way?

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im guessing here that pyscho bob dont exactly resemble tom cruise.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Oh, and I'm looking for a copy of final effects complete, every fucker has a serial for it, but no one's willing to share it. If anyone can find a warez site hosting it, can you let us know? Cheers

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    its more of a magnolia now thanks for the concern about my sexual welfare tho be warned... im mobile again and i have ur address *somewhere* i may well pop up 4 a drugs sesh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok ...but leave fatty and her 'nan' at home. And i'm slightly concerned at how you put the comment about your sexual health immediately prior to warning me you're coming to visit.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Oh, and I'm looking for a copy of final effects complete, every fucker has a serial for it, but no one's willing to share it. If anyone can find a warez site hosting it, can you let us know? Cheers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wanna explain exactly what it is canine,i might be able to help.

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

"Final Effects Complete" a plug-in for Adobe after effects. I'm confused over who makes/distributes it as it's been sold a few times, but it gets listed under ICE at media 100. You can request a demo there, but I aint giving them my address to send it to me.

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

One more thing, you might find a version for Adobe Premiere, that's not the one I need (I already have that one)

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

y'know.. i got an image of the living arrangements from "twin town" set in epping forest

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah, kinda like that but with more trees and a wizened old hag... the epping witch project

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    im guessing here that pyscho bob dont exactly resemble tom cruise.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no im not a dwarf

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

armed and dangerous

17. D

D New Member

thats not me btw...

18. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

no thats not wank its an ex of mine which i needed revenge on... the rest of her pics are Here ... feel free to distribute amongst urselves

19. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ughhh...Bob! I hope you've taken some of those 'Flash' antibacterial kitchen wipes for personal hygiene!Is her piss still 'milky white' by the way? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its more of a magnolia now thanks for the concern about my sexual welfare tho be warned... im mobile again and i have ur address *somewhere* i may well pop up 4 a drugs sesh

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I dont want to know! You HUSSY!
    How could you? Now you will never know the pleasure of the STD (or maybe you will)