aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HAAAAAA...DITZSHIT!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 8, 2002.

1. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Take it out in the open, girls calling you, lipstick on your collar, girls stopping by while she is there. If you think she is fighting now just wait until that happens. Play it innocent act like you don't know why this is happening.

That's what I mean by taking it to the next level I know you guys know eachother in real life. You weren't understanding what I was saying

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i was pointing out that what you say with respect to myself and Nursey is irrelevant, if i want advice i'll ask for it

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

fucks sake cancer beans...you make me sick

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

BattleSuasage looks like he has downs, and his midget girlfriend too...

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ah there you are,IMC!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sorry, long nght at work

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you've been away for fucking ages and ages... CHRIST!!!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

this is nursey and so was the last post...i should get back from the computer on drugs

9. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Hahahahahaha I haven't laughted so hard in ages. What a wanker.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

lol.. yeah... and thanks Nurseybabe.. for oulining concisely the behaviour i laid charges of, displayed by our resident obsessive-savaunt... you're able to dedicate more time to composing your posts than i do these days...

luckily your output more often than not tallies with my own observations.... which means i can get to the point, rather than wasting time laying background info

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

uhhhhh....couldn't you just have told me that bebbeh?

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

13. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

BattleSuasage looks like he has downs, and his midget girlfriend too...

Thats not me fuckstick. That is a Picture of a midget I found while searching the Little People of America website for pictures of sausagy little midgets.

14. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Thats better.

15. D

D New Member

Ok... lets gets this sorted once and for all... It has been established that I didn't make 10 or whatever fucking new sceen names JUST so I could fucking rate you you sad whore. Maybe you don't have much of a life to do that but I do and I was out. I also DO know who did it butI am not gonna say unless they say I can...Thay were extrmly drunk and bored.

And Im not obsessed by you I went ot a forum and they were already talking about you... I have not registered their as NURSEY!!!!! I am femme or something.

Im NOT obsessed with you... this all came about from that slmimg cunts post or whatever sorta around that time and I think people got a bit fed up with you blowing your own trumpet when there is hardly anything to blow about.

Anything I forgot...?

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:

Thats not me fuckstick. That is a Picture of a midget I found while searching the Little People of America website for pictures of sausagy little midgets.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say so, you un-orginal jerkyboys wannabe motherfucker...

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh yeah, this jerk-off is the annoying asswipe that pissed martin off last week with the "I scaned a pic of my asshole"

18. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

ok lets put this battleboy into a cell with bubba and his henchman so that they can rape the shit out of his little ass.

ps battle the gaurds can't hear you scream lmfao

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cåñ¢êrßêåñs:
    ok lets put this battleboy into a cell with bubba and his henchman so that they can rape the shit out of his little ass.

ps battle the gaurds can't hear you scream lmfao
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lyfao?about imagining someone getting assraped in a cell as if it's really going to happen,when obviously its highly unlikely...that's kind of ...pathetic.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank stain:
    Ok... lets gets this sorted once and for all... It has been established that I didn't make 10 or whatever fucking new sceen names JUST so I could fucking rate you you sad whore. Maybe you don't have much of a life to do that but I do and I was out. I also DO know who did it butI am not gonna say unless they say I can...Thay were extrmly drunk and bored.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...ok,so it was UT...thanks for clearing that up

{QUOTE]And Im not obsessed by you I went ot a forum and they were already talking about you... I have not registered their as NURSEY!!!!! I am femme or something.

Im NOT obsessed with you... this all came about from that slmimg cunts post or whatever sorta around that time and I think people got a bit fed up with you blowing your own trumpet when there is hardly anything to blow about.

Anything I forgot...?
    [/QUOTE]

Im not even going to argue with all that.I'll leave it up to everybody else to decide for themselves..