aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HAAAAAA...DITZSHIT!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage to 'FemmeDawn':
    Who are you? Are you a nurse too? I need a nurse to check me for a hernia. If you are a nurse my sausage has many presents for you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FemmeDawn:
    Im not a Nurse ~ and neither is Nursey. She just sucks a lot of dick and gets paid a pitifull amount.

There is a saying in England thats Nurses are over-worked and underpaid... That is why she calls herself Nursey. She left the real Nurses some respect by adding the Y at the end. Obviously most of her money goes to Pimp ~ who she nabbed from some other bird (apperently ~ thats what heard but you will have to ask someone with more knowledge and interest in that subject than me)

I will accept the presents from your sausage as long as they can be returned if undesired...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    Dont say bad things about Nursey till she is here to defend herself! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FemmeDawn:
    She won't be far behind. She has her little minions telling her all the shit that goes on about her.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpchichi:
    fucking hell wank.. talk about jealous obsession... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpchichi:
    btw.. femme is a retarded whore with no class.... and she loves to fuck north american men she meets on the net.... sexually harrass her all you like.. she'll love it...

she loves any type of attention.. it's just shes more used to the negative type...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im seriously pissed at the moment due to being bought drinks al night by a young man aged about 60 from norway.

And this was at a gay night. im not gay but I went with a gay friend to a gay night.

Pimp you dirty fucking ho.

People. he seems to have a problem with the amount of attetion i get from men as if they are paying me the attention they are not paying his dirty trollop Nursey any.

its something to do with that... when i have my senses back I may explain more... AND dont you fucking go on about me meeting Ryan on the internet... how the fuck did you meet Caroline... huh? it was down IKON was it noooooooo.... didnt she steal you from some other bird....

(fucking A pissed for the americans = drunk)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WRECKAGE:
    !youre exactly what im looking for...a 'drunken classless dumb whore' who i can ply with drinks,i bet you wont even notice me banging you from behind when youre grappling for the slice of pizza i throw in front of you <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

about last night... very drunk
    BUT..
    The last person who "threw pizza infront of me" in an act of degrading sexual activity, wondered why he woke up with no hair on his lower region. During the night I had smeared Immac (hair remover) over his todger and left it for 24 minutes. Just enough time to get rid of all the hair and give him a small rash/burnt area. Don't worry he didn't feel a thing until the morning when he sobered up from the night before.

He went to the dr to see what was up and the dr had no idea... thought it was just a rash a prescribed him some sort of cream....

and no sex(including masturbation) for at least month.

Obviously after a while I owned up... when there was no chance he could get me... That was when he was smearing his dick in camomile lotion or whatever he had... I dunno if he was upset but I didn't stay long enough to find out. I ran. Fast. Luckly I don't live near him.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WRECKAGE:
    Hey sugarcakes,i bolt the moment i've shot my load,though i'd maybe throw you another slice of pizza before i did-so don't accuse me of being insensitive. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    Thats more like it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i see the ball gag you bought for your sphincter doesn't fit dirty dawn... as you're still talking shit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you would know... You are the shit that got out... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well duh.. you were talking about me.. and you were talking shit.. as usual...

i see you haven't denied the jealous obsession.... and your wording against nursey points to the accuracy of my accusation...

as does the fact you registered the nick Nursey straight after you registered femme.... so unfortunately BSausage.. you can't see a Nursey v Femme stand off.... as femme already took the name to make sure Nursey couldn't arrive and slap her down like the feeble minded wench she is
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Femmedawn:
    Im not obsessed with Nursey.
    Just you
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love you! Dont worry honeybumps! I wont disrespect you! Call me baby.
    I have never told another girl that I loved them.................ha ha ha ha ha ah
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i should be scared now.. but i'm not an aquatic life form so i can consider myself safe
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey pimpchichi-she saw your pizza, man!Drop it and RUN before she bites yer hand off<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your safe pimp. Even if you aren't a fish or whatever...
    Im a born again virgin... Sausage has just fucked me over for some reason that is unknown to me... so I have decided to forget about talking to men anymore... (apart from in real life and Ry')

It seems my slutty rep has cursed me and it follows me around where ever I go... So... I am going to find Jesus...

Anyone know the way?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

{FemmeDawn wrote:}
    It seems my slutty rep has cursed me and it follows me around where ever I go... So... I am going to find Pizzas...
    Hey FemmeDawn,look!There's pizza right in front of you,you silly girl! Now just bend over like the 'dumb classless' victim-type whore and let 'Jesus' find a way into your 'heart'...if he can find the hole through all those folds
    me/unzips pants...holds breath-pushes FD forward and shoots the 'holy water' into the 'Valley of Death' whilst singing 'Michael row the boat ashore'...HALLELUJAH
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL...who needs enemies when you're a dipshit like Ditzy Dumbfuck Dawn!

'fucking A'...for the Americans..dipshit=dizzy-dippy thick as shit.

Thread at Biseor forum where quotes came from:123456

2. D

D New Member

Look, love

I don’t particularly give a fuck what you… pimp or erm… well that’s about it no one else cares (apart from Stranger but she’s a fucking dork anyway so I don’t care)… thinks about me.

Yes… I may come across a slutty, dumb black-haired-bimbo who pukes up her life on a forum and posts a tremendous amount of crap – but that’s just me.

Enough people have spoken to me on MSN/ICQ to realize that I’m not the complete retard I come across as… hopefully… well apart from Ed but he just thinks I’m a bitch and can’t make up his mind anyway.

It’s nice when I get a whole thread devoted to me… even if it is negative. Any attention is good in my books.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ditzy Dumfuck Dawn:
    Look, love

I don’t particularly give a fuck what you… pimp or erm… well that’s about it no one else cares (apart from Stranger but she’s a fucking dork anyway so I don’t care)… thinks about me.

Yes… I may come across a slutty, dumb black-haired-bimbo who pukes up her life on a forum and posts a tremendous amount of crap – but that’s just me.

Enough people have spoken to me on MSN/ICQ to realize that I’m not the complete retard I come across as… hopefully… well apart from Ed but he just thinks I’m a bitch and can’t make up his mind anyway.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Don't we fucking know it!!!
    And don't 'love' me you condescending little whore...and any entertainment at the expense of an inane,diorrhea rambling fucking dumbcunt is good entertainment for me!

lol

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ditzy Dumbfuck Dawn:
    Erm... I don't know why every girl I ever fucking meet is always jealous of me...

They can't seem to just let me be...

Don't worry... Im used to it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW!YOU TOO!!!
    ...well,not every girl in my case...just dumb ugly whores!You might find what i am about to tell you difficult to believe...it seems laughable that someone could be so envious,bitter and insecure,but get this...one particular dumbfuck was so jealous of me that she registered...wait for it...10-11 NICKS-WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES TO GO to try and vote my rating down!!!
    She also got so jealous about me getting yet another -male- admirer that she promptly registered at his forum to desperately attempt to bad-mouth me any way she could...even though I wasn't even posting there!!!
    ...then registered as 'Nursey'
    ...then accused my boyfriend of wanting other men to lavish attention on me
    Then implies that she wants my boyfriend!
    ...then accused me of being jealous of her who is jealous of me...so much so that she goes to try and grab the attention I was getting...away from me...even though i wasn't interested enough to go and bask in it myself!!!?!!!
    That's what i call a desperate,jealous,obsessed,attention craving,worthless little whore!

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

This is funny.....I am amused.

6. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

even though I wasn't even posting there!!!
    ...then registered as 'Nursey'
    Is this true?

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

even though I wasn't even posting there!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no,i wasn't.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>...then registered as 'Nursey'
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah she did.

8. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

BLORG!Well then she got a PM from me welcoming you sugarpants.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

BLORG!Well then she got a PM from me welcoming you sugarpants.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bltgblobbleugh.. well then, you got a PM from me welcoming you schnitzelslobber

10. D

D New Member

Erm... I don't know why every girl I ever fucking meet is always jealous of me...

They can't seem to just let me be...

Don't worry... Im used to it.

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

I never got a PM from you, shitbags.

12. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Scratch that last post. I thought you were being sarcastic.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

in here bogtrotter..

14. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Yeah I got it. I just sent you one back barrelass

15. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

And yet another waste of server hard drive space and wasted bandwith. .

All this bullshit started over a gay ass conversation that happened over msn and people personalizing harmless conversation.

Well I commend you, Pimp. I do the same thing all the time. Isn't it great to have two girls fighting over you? I love it in real life when that happens but come on man its the internet. Expand on it, do something that will effect your real life. Take it to the next level. Believe me you'll have a ton of more fun.

You and I know it's all a game now you'll be in trouble if they decide to become friends and talk.

16. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

What are you, fuckin Maury Povich or some shit?

17. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

I can tell you are still a young ass stain

18. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Good one bolognatits!

19. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Bolongabeans to you

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cåñ¢êrßêåñs:
    And yet another waste of server hard drive space and wasted bandwith. .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you talking about this thread?... this thread is quoting an exchange in another forum and it was about obsessive people trying to drag the Nursey character across the forums, when Nursey has fuglyforum blood in her veins... she doesn't need the uniform to create waves you know

you what?.. whoever tried fighting Nursey for me would be a soul to be pitied... assigning themselves an unachievable task

yes.. i already have.. she is my real life girlfriend,not some nameless, faceless whore i flirt with over the net

yes it is a game, and it is unlikely they would become friends... our 'inner circle' where msn contacts become friends is very small...