Adding someone's email address to spam databases...

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Lomotil, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...anybody have any suggestions? I've got a couple of people that I want to piss off, and tailor said pissing off into a specific means that I know will really get under their skin. Essentially, I need to make sure that these email addresses receive as much junk mail spam as possible. Help. ;D

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Just register their email with AOL.

That should do the trick.

3. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Do you really have to sign someone up for junk email these days? Doesn't it just come preinstalled with the email address.......

If you really want to annoy them write them a real letter no one gets those anymore.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not surprisingly, one of these people uses AOL already.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just sign them up for Dell's refurbished newsletter, I have been trying to unsubscribe for the last 9 months. And they always get past any spam filter. Only thing I have had success with, s put "If body contains Insperion, then move to trash" And I have emailed, called, and written dell, with the same response "may take 48 to 72 hors to remove from database"

6. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Comedy central newsletter is the same always gets passed the spam filter and can't unsubscribe. Plentyofish is the same so is outplanet.com. blackplanet.com and so on and so fourth.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

There used to be a sight called "spam me silly" about six or so years ago that would sign an e-mail into a huge list and their e-mail would be virtually useless after that.

It is no longer around. I was always waiting for the opportunity to use it and never did.

Did your neighbor dump her tree branches in your yard again?

I’d use those sites Grim suggested.

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

10. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Did it work? Did you make a test account somewhere and try it first?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Naw, I've been drunk for the past month or so - I'll test it after the 8th, when finals are over. Results to follow.