accrington stanley

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Feb 26, 2003.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well i would have waved me foam finger... but apart from the fact that my hands were full with pie n peas and bovril.. and it was fucking freezing.. and stanley got beat two one.... dubya seems to have become quite attached to my finger.. hmm auxerre.. continental eh?.. i got invited to the last away match of the season tonight.. fiver on the coach and a stop off in lancaster to get pissed up... hehe.. worlds apart

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

will have the dubious pleasure of my support tonight... they are heading for promotion back to the ranks of the professionals again..

3. stymie

stymie New Member

You gonna be in the front ranks waving your big foam finger pimp? I got my ticket through this morning for the Auxerre game this thursday, they'll batter us no doubt. (every fucker else is it seems)

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Accrington Stanley? Who are they? .....exactly. Besides it's my foam finger...

Meat pies and Bovril in the freezing cold watching a game of footy is fucking heaven mate. Am jealous.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

If you want a foam finger bad enough we'll all club together and buy you one.