Abortion clinic decor for auction @ ebay

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, May 27, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For the clueless *Coughs- tommy* - the pic is a link.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

holy shit...
    you guys, i think i am in love...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Back! Back you! Get back!

Cheeeeeeeese! HELLLLLP!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

NOT with you!
    with that piece of work! its awesome

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think it's trashy-looking, but the coat hanger is a nice touch!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

kind of reminds me of what i used to do to my dolls

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

does it light up or move or anything? cause that would be cool.
    i never had dolls i had one, but i cut all her hair off so my mom took her away.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I never liked dolls too much. I DID play with Barbies, though. I had, like, one Ken doll and about 20 Barbies. My mom refused to buy me another Ken doll because the one that I had I dismembered in a fit of rage. (I also tried to shove Barbie's head down the furnace vent 'cause her hair wouldn't do what I wanted it to, but luckily she wasn't the one who caught me doing that) So, I turned one of my Barbies into a Ken. I cut all her hair off and dressed her in Ken's clothes. I got in trouble for that too. I had no idea what a 'bull dyke' was at the time!

Actually, I had some fun with my barbies when I look back. I used to stage car accidents with fake blood left over from Halloween, rob and kill the clerks at the 'Barbie Dream Store' and bury my one-handed 'Jem' doll (you couldn't twirl those things by their wrists) in the backyard. Come to think of it, I was a pretty fucked up little kid. I blame television's effect on children for that. I watched entirely too much morbid shit for a little kid.

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I used to stage car accidents with fake blood left over from Halloween, rob and kill the clerks at the 'Barbie Dream Store'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's real nice, Nauseous. I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for "Hit -N- Run" Barbie

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I could never fully get all of the fake blood off of the corvette, or Barbie's face. I ended up ruining one Barbie by putting fingernail polish remover on her face (to remove the bloodstain). That shit'll take Barbies features off in a hurry, I tell ya! I had to draw her face back... Ken would have nothing to do with her after that. He had to settle with the Barbies that had 'port wine stains' on their faces.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I watched entirely too much morbid shit for a little kid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like what?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for "Hit -N- Run" Barbie <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, i want to see that, too.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I never liked dolls too much. I DID play with Barbies, though. I had, like, one Ken doll and about 20 Barbies. My mom refused to buy me another Ken doll because the one that I had I dismembered in a fit of rage. (I also tried to shove Barbie's head down the furnace vent 'cause her hair wouldn't do what I wanted it to, but luckily she wasn't the one who caught me doing that) So, I turned one of my Barbies into a Ken. I cut all her hair off and dressed her in Ken's clothes. I got in trouble for that too. I had no idea what a 'bull dyke' was at the time!

Actually, I had some fun with my barbies when I look back. I used to stage car accidents with fake blood left over from Halloween, rob and kill the clerks at the 'Barbie Dream Store' and bury my one-handed 'Jem' doll (you couldn't twirl those things by their wrists) in the backyard. Come to think of it, I was a pretty fucked up little kid. I blame television's effect on children for that. I watched entirely too much morbid shit for a little kid.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sings* JEM! is excitment oohhhhh jem oohhh
    glamour and glitter...fashion and fame its JEM!

I had forgotten all about Jem and the holograms. I liked the Misfits more tho. Jem was too goody-goody for me.

She is the toughest member of the Misfits. She is hard to the core. If she wants something, NOTHING will stand in her way. She is one uncontrollable person.

14. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

$100 minimum bid?
    It's a trash collage!

I guess it was too expensive. :p