A very weird situation..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jun 24, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Okay,I'm gonna make this quick :There's this girl that I've been trying to bone for like a month now,everything is going along nicely except for tonight when I was talking to her ex-boyfriend who is a buddy of mine,he tells me she's NEVER had an orgasm,not even by herself.

Now everything gets weird,I'm really close to having sex with her,but if she's not gonna enjoy it and lay there like a piece of meat,I'm thinking "What's the point?".Because I get off if the girl I'm fucking is getting off too,maybe that's just me. But if she's not going to get anything out of it,I'm thinking it won't be any fun for either of us,therefore,I might as well prime the womb cannon by myself.Fuck,I don't know,I'm drunk.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Because I get off if the girl I'm fucking is getting off too,maybe that's just me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's not just you...

y'know.. i doubt she's physically incapable of having an orgasm.... she's either got some mental barrier stopping her enjoying sex, or she's useless at masturbating and all her other lays have been shit in the sack...

now you could try n be the first to give her the big "O"... but you'd have to do some psyche shit and make her realise sex ain't dirty n nasty (if it's a mental barrier thing)... n also be an attentive lover(if it's a physical thing)....

or just decide she'd be too much hassle and move onto someone a little easier to please...

mind you.. if she does cum.. you'd have massive kudos for being the first guy to make her.... and you can be sure she isn't faking

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

"Hmm quick lets go to an intarweb forum to ask for female advice"

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

That sounds like a challenge to me man. Fuck dont be such a pessimistic maybe you can be the one to make her have that magic o. As long as she is comfortable and doing it willingly Im sure that she is getting some type of pleasure from it.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

You put it soo much better than i did pimp. But I got the cool picture

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Konflict The Frog Killer:
    You put it soo much better than i did pimp. But I got the cool picture <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually ninjamatt.. i got thousands of 'em...
    http://www.btinternet.com/~Pimpchichi/emoticons/
    (see bottom of page 7 )

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Just when you think your ahead.... BAM!!!! some fucking asshole comes in and shows you his website of a bunch of fucking smiley faces....

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I'm thinking "What's the point?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you gonna get off? That's the point.

Fuck it - if she's never had the big O, you've got a woman you can use as you please and never disappoint. Take advantage, man.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

damn right friar,fuck heras long as you gte yours.

11. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

friar- nice smilies mate, pg. 9 was like the deeper vaults of smilies, you must be smilie'd out by now...

greenapples- i don't know you, you don't know me but, have a good fiddle downstairs before ya dip the wick, you know, test the waters...

and you gotta beef her,
    you might as well bud...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by discoslacks:
    friar- nice smilies mate, pg. 9 was like the deeper vaults of smilies, you must be smilie'd out by now...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF are you talking about? The only 'smilies' I posted on this thread were from Fugly's UBB...

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I had exactly the same problem with an ex of mine and I finally managed to resolve it. I'm not saying it'd work for everuyone bit it may be worth a try...

We used to watch the odd video together and one day I was just dying to get rid of me boner and I couldn't wait so I started twanging ny banjo in front of her, she was so shocked as no-one had ever done that...as a result she asked me to do it as often as I liked and then she did a bit of solo herself whilst I watched and BINGO, Robert's your mother's brother, she orgasmed.

The moral (probably) is: unlock the mind and the body will follow.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    WTF are you talking about? The only 'smilies' I posted on this thread were from Fugly's UBB...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's got us confused lomo... understandable from a 'tards point of view... after all.. i am you and you are me and we're a fugly family lalalalaledeledededeee

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

look just wait outside her house until she goes to the shop or something,thn pull a mask over your face and jump her from behind drag her into some trees and ball up your socks and ram em in her mouth so she cant scream for help,then do whatever you like o her,then when shegets home she might call you to cry on your shoulder not only do you get to fuck her you get to be the one she runs to in here desperate hour of need,fuckin aaaaaa.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Tommy (Gun) hit's the nail on the head once more...

It's logic. But not as we know it.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

aaahhh the old 'get em pissed method'story of my life dude.

18. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Yes yes the good ol konami code

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

1) her ex was probably a lame fuck and she just told him that so he wouldn't feel bad

2) be careful about going down on a really really drunk chick...girls get gasey too

3) I have heard (not that I have that problem) that even with orgasm sex can be really enjoyable

BTW - applause for each of you who seems to give a shit about her getting off...may you be rewarding with cock gripping pussy spasms and screams of your name

20. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

Fuck the shit out of her. Make her suck your dick. If you don't wanna dive in and eat some hair pie, at least touch it.
    If you are the first to make her cum, you will be able to bang her as many times as you want---anytime you want! I have problems orgasming and it was the meds I was taking so maybe that's her problem. Just give it a go. If you get her off, great...if you don't no harm done and you got off.