A Tribute to Wanktard...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 7, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Dawn likes anything that has to do with sex. So I'd venture to say yes.... but ask her yourself. She won't lie to you about it.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    thats why im *typeing* this.B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"im the fucking don "

3. D

D New Member

Great another fucking weirdo wishing to join the hundreds of notchs on my bed post.

Why the fuck does everyone seem to think Iam some sort of slag?

Don't send me your fucking "phone number" to me...
    And just for the record I don't do fists.

4. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

just fucking ring me you fat lard ass bitch and you will do fists when i get my hads on you...... lord your big enough to fucking take it,u could fit a fucking manhole cover in your twat never mind a fist.now do as i say whore and ring me and call me fucking sir when you do.i understand u would have a pay as you go wanky phone and no doubt you have no credit so you will have to fuck some sweaty hgv driver to get some cash and credit your old style nokia the size of a breeze block then call me.oh and for the record you ARE a slut

5. D

D New Member

I have a contract mobile phone thanks.

Not that I will be phoning your demented arse. Yes it is a Nokia but it is an 8210...

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    just fucking ring me you fat lard ass bitch and you will do fists when i get my hads on you...... lord your big enough to fucking take it,u could fit a fucking manhole cover in your twat never mind a fist.now do as i say whore and ring me and call me fucking sir when you do.i understand u would have a pay as you go wanky phone and no doubt you have no credit so you will have to fuck some sweaty hgv driver to get some cash and credit your old style nokia the size of a breeze block then call me.oh and for the record you ARE a slut<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn. Thats fucking hardcore.

7. D

D New Member

No that was gay. Hes a fucking mongo.

No doubt I know who he is already.

8. thundercat_the_twat

look lard arse dont tell me the model of the phone your pimp supplied and ring me.i have a full sack and a rageing fist with fat dawn written all over it. i promise ill be more gentle than your dad and brothers and ill even respect you afterwards (if you dont spill a drop as i unload in yeah gob)so get dialing fat fuck so i can hear your gravely voice (brought on by deep throat skull fucking)you know u want to babe so lets get it on xxxxxxx

9. D

D New Member

No.

Add me to your MSN and Ill think about it.

10. thundercat_the_twat

you ad me you fat saddle back sow (davidwrx15@hotmail.com)and do it now lard ass or ill rip a new ass hole in your big boat of a butt cos theres plenty of fucking room.and you call me sir dont forget or ill block your lard arse faster than the doc ripped that unwanted bastard child of your brothers out of your ample fuckbox xxxx

11. D

D New Member

Fucking pussy.

Just like the rest.

Im going for a fag

12. thundercat_the_twat

Fucking pussy.
    Just like the rest.

Im going for a fag
    lol what a common display of ill breeding.god im way too sharp for you lard arse.have you got a webcam and if so please will you punch yourself in your fat mouth so me and my pals can watch? perhaps you could show us your fat fuck slit as you smoke your fag (roll-up) you fat council tennant factory working scumfuck xxxxxxx

13. thundercat_the_twat

shit! have i made you cry? awwwwww by the way vote for me pig-slutxxxxxx

14. D

D New Member

Stupid bloody moron.

15. thundercat_the_twat

hey! fat fuck, u aint signed in on messanger? lard arse sow. cant your dreamcast handle the data? or are you self harming cos of big bad don aawwwww poor baby.check you fat titties for cancer cunt and may your next period be heavy and painfull now get you wide load on messanger before i realy fucking let rip on here and i said rate me bitch i want lots of fucking stars xxxxxxxxx

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

check you fat titties for cancer cunt and may your next period be heavy and painfull <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is anyone else writing this shit down?

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

How jolly to see this thread being made such good use of again.

18. thundercat_the_twat

morning lard arse dawn.i see you have either lost the will to live or you have wisely decided not to respond through pure fear of retribution.perhaps you lack the confidence to strike back becouse you are such a fat cunt and insecure and the last thing you need is verbal abuse about your beefy structure.summer is almost here and i imagine its a bad time for you as less clothes are worn and more flab will be displayed.do you dread the feeling of eyes moving over the surface of your body, eyes drawn to the fattest, most "unsightly" parts. Inches and ripples and stretch marks and sagging skin and varicose veins.do you see thick, sausage arms? Arms hung immense and loose above the elbows? the fact you had to defend the make and model of your phone leads me to think you a sad insecure fat blubber ass cunt who was wost likely abused my a family member.perhaps you use to suck your grandads cock in exchange for toffee`s and perhaps you even liked it.....liked it so much in fact that you would fill his pipe afterwards.please get back to me lard arse as i would like to help you and offer you to chance to get all this abuse off you ample stretch marked chest. from your slim friend THE DON XXXXXXXX

19. thundercat_the_twat

ITS ME AGAIN FATTY FUCK ARSE.i feel a little guilty about my former statements (only a litle mind)i have visions on you sitting on your bedroom floor(looking at your posters of slim pop idols)reduced to a fat quivering tub of blubber indiscriminately soiling your tent like panties and sobbing like a cunt.the good news is dawn,while your body is performing these actions you are in fact loseing weight so give yourself a pat on your huge back.see! i have helped you already dawn. your slim pal THE DON

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Ahhhh, THUNDY!!! Kia Ora and salutations, may your call in at this medium be as amiable as the chronicals you beamed of your infantile memoires of fraternal torso contortion. The account of how your frangible breach was dispirited was a prodigious guffaw to say the slightest! However I must cite that moreover from your youthful incestuous actions, you neglect to enlighten us with reports of your affiliation with the merely female and fracid community that you aim to come into.
    Well until next we meet, farewell and valediction Thundy.