A Tribute to Wanktard...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 7, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Unfortunatly, he does get the chicks...What about you? when was the last time you got some? Secondly was it a UK girl with a fucked up grillpiece?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

Why can't Yanks, (so called cos they are always yanking their own cocks cos no girls will yank them for them), say much more than one line at a time? They must be so unintelligent that they can't think of anything to say. Umm, just wondering. Anyway, tried to sell those pics of you and your Grandmother but they everyone puke, sorry. When I saw them I didn't realise she was dead. But as nothing ever moves when you fuck it, it was hard to tell the difference. Apparently she had been dead a good while and its illegal to sell those kind of photos over here. I know you YANKS like that sort of thing but we Brits have more morality. So I'll send them back, okay. Bytheway, I still couldnt make out which was your dick and which was your little finger.

3. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems like ive touched a sore point boys,about your trouble pulling the chicks.The lads who can pull the birds dont need to boast about it and worry about getting the point across like you,shitgrappleshitter.You know you cant get a shag unless you pay for it and the only pics of college girls that you will be sending me ,will be the ones from your little paedophile web that you , Fred, and imcv belong to,hahahahahahaha.FFS sake hav'nt you changed that dumb name yet?Oh sorry I almost forgot,You are seeing a few chicks,Pam (palm) and her 5 sisters(fingers)hahahahaha.....

4. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

SeenGrappleAtters ur piss tube is so small it dont deserve to be called a cock so for the record........your piss tube`s offical name now is clit.why dont you try tying some string around your clit and tie the other end to a breeze block and drop it off an upstairs window and see if that helps.... if that dont work you can always change your name to missseengrappleclitty and live the rest of your life as a girly just like your father.seems ironic realy.....you and your dad haveing clits and your mothers big bacon danglers look like a pair of bollocks that a bull would be proud of. :eek ld-pic01

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

it took me ages to read all tose posts and im fucking sore from laughing you mad bunch of fuckers i think ive found my true home,come on someone insult me so i can die with style

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

well done, the only reason why i come off sounding like i change every 2nd post is because those fucking two spread shit about me, they are as bad as me if not worse. and all i am trying to do is tidy up the shit they leave behind.

you know why i made that threat pimp, its because your girlfriend was doing *exactly* the same for a long, long time, and you even went through bob to moan that i did it, and i told him exactly the same, and he came off my pc, rather annoyed that all this has happened, and do you know why it has happened? BECAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CANT KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT.

problems are problems, in real life they can be fixed and on the net they are not as easy. the night i flirted with wank ( which, i always do, to everyone, because 1- it makes THEM feel better about themselves and 2- it makes ME feel better to make them feel better ) was a mistake, i've already been through this too many times to count.

originally, you and nursey never insulted me on this forum, if anything it was a play scuffle of some kind. that was ok. the person you insulted was kit, every time.

then, you didnt even give me a chance when i fucked up with kit, because thats the type of stupid fucking assholes you are. it wasnt even your problem FFS, it was mine and kits.

she was pissed off with me, i got what i deserved from her, but i didnt deserve anything from you and now, because of that, who actually shows themselves to be the unliked assholes?
    not the guy who makes a persons life better before HE fucked it up for himself, but the people that like to pick at everything, keep information, threaten people and generally be the scum of the earth by spreading crap that *I* threaten people. you got a nerve mate

i believe that nurseys 'i really dont take anything seriously, its all for fun' comment was just lie, the things that really make her feel insecure are the things that i said, and oh no, you dont like me!

well, heres some news, i dont fucking like you either. and its exactly the reason you dont like me, because when you strike at someone, you think you're mr and mrs invincible. i can be a cunt, just like you, live with it already.

anyone who feels that they dont like me for one reason or another, should get to know me better and find out that i'm actually a decent guy who puts himself out for others.

all this he said/she said is total bullshit

8. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i already can't stand your whiney-baby guts.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    too bad you didn't achieve that realization *before* launching into that excruciating post.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    well done, the only reason why i come off sounding like i change every 2nd post is because those fucking two spread shit about me, they are as bad as me if not worse. and all i am trying to do is tidy up the shit they leave behind.

you know why i made that threat pimp, its because your girlfriend was doing *exactly* the same for a long, long time, and you even went through bob to moan that i did it, and i told him exactly the same, and he came off my pc, rather annoyed that all this has happened, and do you know why it has happened? BECAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CANT KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT.

problems are problems, in real life they can be fixed and on the net they are not as easy. the night i flirted with wank ( which, i always do, to everyone, because 1- it makes THEM feel better about themselves and 2- it makes ME feel better to make them feel better ) was a mistake, i've already been through this too many times to count.

originally, you and nursey never insulted me on this forum, if anything it was a play scuffle of some kind. that was ok. the person you insulted was kit, every time.

then, you didnt even give me a chance when i fucked up with kit, because thats the type of stupid fucking assholes you are. it wasnt even your problem FFS, it was mine and kits.

she was pissed off with me, i got what i deserved from her, but i didnt deserve anything from you and now, because of that, who actually shows themselves to be the unliked assholes?
    not the guy who makes a persons life better before HE fucked it up for himself, but the people that like to pick at everything, keep information, threaten people and generally be the scum of the earth by spreading crap that *I* threaten people. you got a nerve mate

i believe that nurseys 'i really dont take anything seriously, its all for fun' comment was just lie, the things that really make her feel insecure are the things that i said, and oh no, you dont like me!

well, heres some news, i dont fucking like you either. and its exactly the reason you dont like me, because when you strike at someone, you think you're mr and mrs invincible. i can be a cunt, just like you, live with it already.

anyone who feels that they dont like me for one reason or another, should get to know me better and find out that i'm actually a decent guy who puts himself out for others.

all this he said/she said is total bullshit
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my fucking god....just fucking kill yourself you waste of fucking breath!
    I 'threatened you' by errrr...oh i remember...calling you a 'namedropping shitsmear'...you retaliated by...threatening to post my address.I replied that if you were to do that then you might be visited by thugs.Simple,just like you Duncenobber.Now shut the fuck up you dumb,sliming little shit.Everybody (here,anyway) hates you.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    Good to see you back,cunt.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh no...my mistake.....in fact i seemed to have a total blackout when i did that last post.How odd...

12. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    it took me ages to read all tose posts and im fucking sore from laughing you mad bunch of fuckers i think ive found my true home,come on someone insult me so i can die with style<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your mother is a fucking whore........thats a good start.ill expand on that,your mother is a cheap fucking whore bitch,slag,cunt,slut,tramp etc.....

hope i have helped you out my friend

13. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh no...my mistake.....in fact i seemed to have a total blackout when i did that last post.How odd...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nursey,if i was to rape disorders mum and dump my load in her mature sweaty arse while disorder is tied up and forced to watch....and i get the tears running down his cheeks on cam as i pull clumps of her hair out as i come.........will you vote for me? the super star thingy...cos i want all the stars i can get cos i was bullied at school cos i was on free meals.Plus a blowjob would be nice but,of course whith pimps full permission

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    blahblahblah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'll not bother reading this because it's probably the same "it's not me it's them" bullshit he always spouts...

if i'm wrong somebody put me right

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ignore my last 2 posts...this is the sort of dementia i suffer after having been more thoroughly saturated in 'real life'. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

psst... it's spelt satiated

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    nursey,if i was to rape disorders mum and dump my load in her mature sweaty arse while disorder is tied up and forced to watch....and i get the tears running down his cheeks on cam as i pull clumps of her hair out as i come.........will you vote for me? the super star thingy...cos i want all the stars i can get cos i was bullied at school cos i was on free meals.Plus a blowjob would be nice but,of course whith pimps full permission <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That might be difficult,i think it'll have to be his dad you do it to...which is fine by me. I wouldn't be able to resist giving you a half decent rating and a small pat on the head if you get all that on cam.
    I'm afraid Pimp is not going to agree to give you a blowjob.Why not just have Duncenobber as your permanent little cockcleaning suckybitch...it'll be greatly entertaining for you intimidating him into submission,psychologically and physically wearing him down til he drops his embaressingly laughable 'hard man' act,collapsing like a breathless,emotional ewe around your cock .

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ignore my last 2 posts...this is the sort of dementia i suffer after having been more thoroughly saturated in 'real life'.

18. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Where the fuck is the fat obese bloater????she isnt saying much these days.Come on 5 bellys Dawn , say some thing stupid and foolish like you usually do..

19. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

That might be difficult,i think it'll have to be his dad you do it to...which is fine by me. I wouldn't be able to resist giving you a half decent rating and a small pat on the head if you get all that on cam.
    I'm afraid Pimp is not going to agree to give you a blowjob.Why not just have Duncenobber as your permanent little cockcleaning suckybitch...it'll be greatly entertaining for you intimidating him into submission,psychologically and physically wearing him down til he drops his embaressingly laughable 'hard man' act,collapsing like a breathless,emotional ewe around your cock .
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Nursey,you now you love to give head,remember that time you skull fucked a horse for half a lager??and sucked a dirty paki taxi driver off cus u never had the fare???Im sure you have it in you to give Thunder cats cheesed up knob some serious suction,so cut the bullshit and get it done and if your lucky you might get some fish & chips...

20. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Where have all our forest Gump yankie doodle dandies gone??.Have they given up and thrown the towel in?Perhaps Fred Vegas,Shitgrappleshitters& IMVC have started to rebuild the twin towers out of Lego bricks,and thats why they havnt got much time on there hands to get to there P C s...