A Tribute to Wanktard...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 7, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Ask Fred vegas hes just seen to his 5 year old boy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right, and when I saw to my five year old boy I told him,"From now on I'm gonna call you Trainspotter, and you're gonna be my BITCH *smacks kid in back of head* !!!" So from now on, when my boy is suckin' my cock, I say to him,"That's right Trainspotter, SUCK MY COCK!!!SUCK IT LIKE THE LITTLE FUCKIN' BITCH THAT ARE!!!" And then I pull it out of Trainspotter's mouth and violently shove into his ass and say,"HOW YA LIKE THAT, TRAINSPOTTER?!?!! YOU SPOTTIN' ANY FUCKIN' TRAINS YET?!?!?!?!" And right before I cum all over Trainspotter's (my boy's new name)back, I give him a good left hook and knock his little bitch-ass out as I say,"Good night, Trainspotter, sleep tight, and don't let the beddiebugs bite..."

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

And I think when my seven year old daughter comes over for her weekend visitation, I'm just gonna have to call her Thundercat the Twat...

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    by the way...what the fuck is disorder up to these days? did his 8 year old sister sqweel on him? is he in some english jail biteing the pillow as some horny lifer bitch fucks him? poor disorder.....then again my thoughts and sympaphy are with his sister,although the physical scars..ripped arse and internal injuries may heal..she will have to recieve counciling for the rest of her life. LIFER! FUCK THAT BITCH HARDER!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm up to real life, how about you? or are you still in there with the single cell posse?

i havent got a sister, maybe that was someone elses. not that you'd give a fuck..

yours was sweet btw, thanks, or should i be thanking her? she sucks reeeal good

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    Hate to say but IMC knows things...so if he says u r the same person then u r.

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Hate to say but IMC knows things...so if he says u r the same person then u r.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So should I just call my five year old boy Thundercat the Twatspotter?

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

disorder why are you such a fucking prick? i have seen your picture and to be honest you look kinda noncey sitting on that chair.do you like little boys or little girls? come on you little cunt tell us what rings your bell? perhaps i should get my printer busy and send your pic along with some of your shit posts to every fucking school in your local area to warn them about you.i have looked intoo some of your history on here and you realy are a true cunt and talk a load of fucking shit.
    Wank you like says:
    oh... havent you got any...?

Wank you like says:
    yes... do... thats so good...

Eddie Sombrino, Coke Smuggler/Part Time Samaritan says:
    yeah right, i got like 3 gcse's

Wank you like says:

Eddie Sombrino, Coke Smuggler/Part Time Samaritan says:
    i learnt all my shit myself

lol you fucking thick faggy cock sucker....see you done realy well at school.i see a nice little job at m`cDonald's
    for you disorder and who knowa you might even get some of those little stars they
    dish out in there cos you dont get em here. Eddie Sombrino, Coke Smuggler/Part Time Samaritan says:
    i really wanna be a microsoft programmer, yes, their programs suck, but its like 125,000 a year, a car, and flexi-time, i could work any 8-9 hours in any 24, go for 2 here, go home, back for another couple WITH 3 GSE`S? DREAM ON YOU FUCKING IDIOT you cant even programe your fucking video.perhaps you was trying to impress fat dawn? did she realy believe all that bullshit? dear oh dear u silly cunt. anyway if this link works its eddie`s true profile as i see accurate. http://members.msn.co.uk/ ?mpp=2208~2AAAfAAAAE5R2KP3Zv!*3z!o9IDzuW*bcwLSl6FqHCpIqKa4VZ8LXebQ$$~2AAAgAAAAGGrrzSixL2JN7QRzg*JNPckt*BeSnVka6srk$&mid=2208
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

woo, thundy, handbag..

you fucking ugly fat balding prick, i see nursery and blimp have been sending you stuff about me, stuff thats been said and done, because *they* like storing information for later use, so they can ridicule and poke fun at, which is why i kept both of thier addresses, of course, i usually dont sink as low as two minging corpses with no comical ability, but the situation called for it. no doubt they have mine, and now you have it, so why not come down from wolverhampton and see what sort of guy i really am, instead of the lies and bullshit that nursery and blimp speak 24/7.

oh and btw, cant program shit huh? well i admit i am only a beginner, but i cant see an old, shiny bonced faggot like yourself earning 7.25 an hour to re-design a corporate website. so shove your fucking 'fat people website' because A- i'm not fat you fuckwit and B-you probably need it more than i do..

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz seengrappleAtters,,,, who would be so dumb to call themself an ass wipe name like seengrappleAtterswell,hahahahaha.I will tell you.Its another stupid yank who cant even string a decent sentence together and talks like he has a stick up his arse.The reason why they all speak like this is because its every American fathers duty to bugger there sons at very early age.Ssssssstttttooooopppppppp IIIIIIIItttttttttt DDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaadddddddddyyyyyyyyyy,,...Ask Fred vegas hes just seen to his 5 year old boy.......... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,uh-huh. Wow dumbass. You're well on your way to becoming forum bitch.

Just keep being yourself and it will happen!!

8. GreenAppleSplatters

SeenGrappleAtters dad is a vietnam vet with medals...when he came home his head was still fucked up on opion and memories of rapeing the little slit eyes kids that he subjected his son so the same. SeenGrappleAtters would swallow the lot in fear of his dads rambo knife at his juguler."ttthhhheeee wwaaarrrssss ooovveerrr dddaaadddyyyyy"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually,my Dad just missed the vietnam war.But him and my Mom still kicked ass in Germany. Fuck,they probably taught your generals everything they know...

9. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

JESUS!...... Come on people. Okay so the Twin Towers thing happened, but we shouldnt revel in it or glorify it. It was something that happened and a few people died. Has no one ever heard of the natural disasters that happen all over the world (at an alarming rate I have to say) that leave thousands, if not millions of innocent men, women and poor little children starving or dying horribly injured? You American folk should really just get over it, you know. And as for accusing each other of abusing your own children,WELL! Reading between the lines it does appear to be Thunder who started all that. I think maybe he was really abused as a child and perhaps he believes that it happens to everyone. It doesn't you know Thunder. My father is a good and caring man and never layed a hand on me. I'm sure that most people on here would say the same. Have you ever had counselling? Can you have normal relationships? How old are you friend? If you want to talk perhaps we can arrange it, I used to work for the Samaritans so I can recognise when someone is suffering and you are showing classic symptoms. Its true that abused children grow up to be abusers Thunder, I pray to God that you have no children, please, please don't be tempted to carry on your fathers evil ways. God really does love you.

10. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    JESUS!...... Come on people. Okay so the Twin Towers thing happened, but we shouldnt revel in it or glorify it. It was something that happened and a few people died. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Four thousand people died and you say a few?

Fuck you and your inability to count. Dumbass....

11. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

FredVegas....I av just found out that you are sterile and av no kids...Shame 4 ya! Apparently its ur dog that been sufferin at ur hands. Anyone wanna see the video ov Fred letting his dog lick his shit crusted arse b4 he lets it shag him? And that bit where you stick ur puny dick up that poor little Yorkies arse is quite funny Fred, it doesn't even notice til u stick ur finger in as well, thats the tiniest dick I eva seen. Y do u call out mummy wen u cum all over its face, its either because u used to do it to ur mum or else the dog bears a huge resemblence to her. Probly both. And NO U CUNT, I AM NOT THUNDER.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

FredVegas....I av just found out that you are sterile and av no kids...Shame 4 ya! Apparently its ur dog that been sufferin at ur hands. Anyone wanna see the video ov Fred letting his dog lick his shit crusted arse b4 he lets it shag him? And that bit where you stick ur puny dick up that poor little Yorkies arse is quite funny Fred, it doesn't even notice til u stick ur finger in as well, thats the tiniest dick I eva seen. Y do u call out mummy wen u cum all over its face, its either because u used to do it to ur mum or else the dog bears a huge resemblence to her. Probly both. And NO U CUNT, I AM NOT THUNDER.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess what, dipshit. I don't have a dog either, so that must have been the video of me fuckin' your mummy. I was just tryin' to let you know who I was fuckin' when I called out the name "mummy". We didn't know that anybody but you would see that movie. I can see how you'd confuse your mom with a bitch dog, though, so I forgive your mistake. She certainly was an ugly fuckin' whore, wasn't she? Fat as hell, too. And as far as my puny dick goes, it's just an optical illusion. It's hard to make anything smaller than a baseball bat look big when you're fuckin' a 400 lb. beast like her. And I never said you two were the same, numbnut. Personally I don't give a fuck who you are. To me you're just some punk bitch. Unless...

13. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

SGA. Gosh I'm sorry. Four thousand people was it. So it was more irrelevent than I thought then, when I said a few I tought it was more like eight thousand. Although to be honest the more Yank bastards that die the better, just a shame that there were other nationalities included. Ah well, can't have it all ways can you. Although from other messages on here it looks like Fred Vegas has it all ways with his dog. He must be demented if he can confuse women with dogs, and by the way Fred I have seen the video and Trainspotter is quite right, your willy is absolutely MINISCULE. Shame for the dog though, not much pleasure for the poor thing.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i see nursery and blimp have been sending you stuff about me, stuff thats been said and done<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah ed.. we've been sending thunder all manner of defamatory material regarding you... or then again.. since he was talking about a thread in this very public forum.. maybe he just looked thru some old threads and found that one...

do you remember a chat you had with nursey and thunder a while back?.. you made a thinly veiled threat against her family?.. well thunder decided for himself right there that you are a spineless prick... he didn't need any coersion on our part

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    speaking of which.. here's another little blast from the past...

Code:

WHOAH! can you repeat that rebecca?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Miss Rebecca of I'm So F**king Innocent And Pure says:
    hey pimp, aren't you eddy's friend?

PimpDaddy says:
    who is eddy?
    Miss Rebecca of I'm So F**king Innocent And Pure says:
    i can't remember how i started talking to you
    Pavlov's Drooling Dog says:
    how do you know eddy?
    PimpDaddy says:
    eddie grant?
    how you ended up on my list
    PimpDaddy says:
    i don'y know
    i thought i was in a conversation with you and ed
    PimpDaddy says:
    t
    Ho-Chichufuchaa says:
    aaah
    wasn't i??
    PimpDaddy says:
    ed.......
    PimpDaddy says:
    haha
    edson?

Ho-Chichufuchaa says:
    yeah
    Ho-Chichufuchaa says:
    ed
    i slept with eddy once...
    PimpDaddy says:
    yeah i know hedly
    he's not all that, let me tell you, sista
    PimpDaddy says:
    so did i
    PimpDaddy says:
    *blush*
    don't waste your time... move on to homosexuality
    eddy fancies himself to be in love with me, which causes a few problems
    considering i'm marrying his good friend in july
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow.. what a great friend you are edson...

"the situation"?.. the situation is one that results entirely from your actions...
    you invited kitana into a conversation with you and wank, you forgot kitana was invited and didn't realise she'd be able to see everything you said, you, when confronted with your transgressions, proceeded to blame kitana for any wrongdoing, accusing her of spying on you, you, to "shut nursey up" threatened to post her address... denying her any control over the amounts or types of crossover between online and reality from then on... you then proceeded to post your own address in an ill conceived attempt to lessen the seriousness of your actions... the fact that you had total control over the choice of whether to post it or not obviously escaped you

anyway.. nurseys address is now N\A because she has moved into a new flat...
    and mine???.. all i can say is bring it on... if you want to bring reality to my door feel free... just be warned that reality will be returned tenfold..

ask yourself: do you really want to fuck with the guy behind pimp??

lies and bullshit that can be independently verified by reading through forum posts perhaps?

and thats just to supplement your main income??.. surely?

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Now Pimp, I like this thread, don't let Disorder ruin it. Everyone knows from the worlds thread what a nonce he really is, and you know you'll never get him to admit anything, only run in circles changing his story every 2nd post. I don't want him screeming like a schoolgirl any more.

16. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

Canine_STD please can we be friends?will you whisper big words in my ear? go on...you no u wanna xxxxxxx

17. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

woo, thundy, handbag..

you fucking ugly fat balding prick, i see nursery and blimp have been sending you stuff about me, stuff thats been said and done, because *they* like storing information for later use, so they can ridicule and poke fun at, which is why i kept both of thier addresses, of course, i usually dont sink as low as two minging corpses with no comical ability, but the situation called for it. no doubt they have mine, and now you have it, so why not come down from wolverhampton and see what sort of guy i really am, instead of the lies and bullshit that nursery and blimp speak 24/7.

oh and btw, cant program shit huh? well i admit i am only a beginner, but i cant see an old, shiny bonced faggot like yourself earning 7.25 an hour to re-design a corporate website. so shove your fucking 'fat people website' because A- i'm not fat you fuckwit and B-you probably need it more than i do..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

to be totaly honest with you disorder i dont know your address and pimp and nursy aint give me onfo on you.......fist things first,you seem to think £7.50p an hour is heavy wedge..the minimun wage is about £4.50p an hour.a bog standard machine operater is a stinking factory can earn £7.50p an hour so get fucking real.secondly im not fat nor am i bald...in fact im in good fucking shape and were as you will mouth off on here but in real life i can dish it out.i have seen you daft pic and can confidently say that if it came to blows the only thing you would be blowing is my cock as an act of submission.last but not least...dont invite me down to your house too often little boy or i will get your addy and come down there and force you to watch me dump a load in your mums arse.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

just for the record, I didn't read any of this...

19. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Yeah Disorder, stop giving it large or you will have me coming down your stinking gaffe of caravan with thunder to sort u out aswell, you glorified gypo.I take it that you still havnt been told that you where a product of a incestous relationship between your older bruv and sis,and that your mom and dad are your adoptive parents....You poor cunt...

20. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member