A tribute ot Ofelia's Father (and Sykotic)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

That's not to say, of course, that I'm not sick and fucking tired of pumping tax dollars into the care and feeding of illegal immigrants (or crack addicts and other job-less wonders). I could be spending that money buying consumer goods to improve the economy or investing for my retirement, but instead, I'm paying some big fat white-trash lady in the social security office to take six coffee breaks a day while she writes checks with my tax dollars to feed unwed teen-age mothers.

Speak on, NiCo. Bring the rage.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Isn't Spain part of Europe? Sooo, shouldn't that mean that the Spanish are generalized as Whites? Hmmmmmm? Just asking since it seems a bit logical, you tell me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you're generalising that europeans are in fact "europeans". Depends on who you ask. legaly they are, culturaly they're not. The portugese and spanish bred with slaves and gypsies, the "true" europeans are the germanic people. Ask 1337, he'll probably be able to tell you who they are.

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: canine_STD ]

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Hispanic is a generalization. There are diffirent Spanish groups within this catagory like Latinos as well as Mexicans, Puerto Ricans Cubans, etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... And every one of those groups is largely (not entirely but largely) populated with illegal aliens or their children.

For Whites (generalization) it states "All persons having origens in any of the people of Europe, North Africa, or the Middle East." Ya know whats kinda of funnny though. Didn't the spaniards originate from Spain? Isn't Spain part of Europe? Sooo, shouldn't that mean that the Spanish are generalized as Whites? Hmmmmmm? Just asking since it seems a bit logical, you tell me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spain is a European country but Hispanic people aren't Spanish. They speak Spanish but they're Native American and islander stock influenced by European culture. There are black people who speak French all over the West Indies and Asians in East Asia. Are they honkies because they speak French?

This discussion, no matter how crude it is, is covering a very important cultural problem. I think George Orwell discussed something like this in 1984.

4. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Nah, you've pretty much made it clear you don't wanna hear what I got to say, so I went back to lurking. But when I saw this topic I couldn't resist.

I'll shut up now, but one more thing. Syc anytime your BEANER ass wants to attempt to bash my head in with a steel bat, you lemme know. I'll give you directions. But please feel free to ramble on about how you're not mexican, you're hispanic, and you're cool and all that good stuff. This thread is very entertaining. Bye bye syc whos a stank ass bean.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    So am I.

But you qualify for the school grant.

Hence... The accurate cartoon.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyone qualifies for the school grants! u just have to show need. if yer parents make under a certain amount of money/year, then u qualify.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Hispanic/mexican, is that like white/caucasian?
    [ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope. white is the skin color. on some paperwork i have to check off that i am white n my ethnicity is hispanic. white is a skin color n caucasion is something a bit diff, look it up in the dictionary.

mexican is of mexico, in mexico. hispanic is american of spanish descent. n if u compare me n syco to real mexican ppl in mexico, u will see there is a big diff.

keep in mind that every person is an individual n the US is a mix of cultures, etc etc. if u stereotype a group of ppl b/c of a few, then yer being racist n krap...

6. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I know I said i'd shut up but the stupid whore is having a case of foot-in-mouth disease.

As stated by http://www.dictionary.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Cau·ca·sian Pronunciation Key (kô-kzhn, -kzhn)
    adj.
    Anthropology. Of or being a major human racial classification traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By brown skin, they mean a tanned white guy. Not a beaner. Sorry to ruin your hopes.

Next time you wanna tell someone to look something up in the dictionary, MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!

I'd go on about the rest of the shit you're wrong about but fuck it. I'm content.

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: NiCo ]

8. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Theres a difference between a beaner and a mexican, just as a nigger and a african american. Am I gonna name em? No. You should all know them your damn self.

beaner bastards.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i totally agree with you on that one.....

9. kat

kat New Member

yeesh.okay how can people in this friggin planet be so closed minded as to generalize people to their nationalities???? It honestly baffles me how nowadays people can be so goddamned dumb.....does anyone here know how it is possible???its fucking ridiculous is what it is....if yer gonna hate people,do it for a good reason....

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I don't know you, but I think its physically impossable to hate you anymore than I hate you right now...

P.S> you live in a country with no illegal mexicans, drop to your knees and thank god

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I know I said i'd shut up but the stupid whore is having a case of foot-in-mouth disease.

As stated by http://www.dictionary.com

By brown skin, they mean a tanned white guy. Not a beaner. Sorry to ruin your hopes.

Next time you wanna tell someone to look something up in the dictionary, MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!

I'd go on about the rest of the shit you're wrong about but fuck it. I'm content.

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: NiCo ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cau·ca·sian Pronunciation Key (kô-kzhn, -kzhn)
    adj.
    Anthropology. Of or being a major human racial classification traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India.

i posted in some applications i had to put white n then hispanic as my ethnicity, i didnt say i was caucasion.
    a tanned white guy... gotta think about that one some more. if a guy is tanned...then he wouldnt be the color white, would he? r what pigment is considered white? drop it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    yeesh.okay how can people in this friggin planet be so closed minded as to generalize people to their nationalities???? It honestly baffles me how nowadays people can be so goddamned dumb.....does anyone here know how it is possible???its fucking ridiculous is what it is....if yer gonna hate people,do it for a good reason....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have been wondering about that, too.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I don't know you, but I think its physically impossable to hate you anymore than I hate you right now...

P.S> you live in a country with no illegal mexicans, drop to your knees and thank god
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am sure there are illegal immigrants in each country.

12. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sponsor Kit:
    i am sure there are illegal immigrants in each country.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto.

13. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Pigment of a white person? Thats not the point. You said that Caucasian and white were two different things. No it isn't. What exactly did you think the fucking word stood for?

Hispanic stands for beaner. Its the same fucking thing just like I've said, just like IMC said. Look I understand you don't want to be called a beaner. God fucking knows I wouldn't want to be. But facts are facts. Beaner.

Now YOU drop it, sheesh.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Pigment of a white person? Thats not the point. You said that Caucasian and white were two different things. No it isn't. What exactly did you think the fucking word stood for?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they are two diff things:

white Pronunciation Key (hwt, wt)
    n.
    The achromatic color of maximum lightness; the color of objects that reflect nearly all light of all visible wavelengths; the complement or antagonist of black, the other extreme of the neutral gray series. Although typically a response to maximum stimulation of the retina, the perception of white appears always to depend on contrast.
    The white or nearly white part, as:
    The albumen of an egg.
    The white part of an eyeball.
    A blank unprinted area, as of an advertisement.
    One that is white or nearly white, as:
    whites White trousers or a white outfit of a special nature: tennis whites.
    whites The white dress uniform of the U.S. Navy or Coast Guard.
    A white wine.
    A white pigment.
    A white breed, species, or variety of animal.
    also White A member of a racial group of people having light skin coloration, especially one of European origin. See Usage Note at black.
    Products of a white color, such as flour, salt, and sugar. Often used in the plural.
    Games.
    The white or light-colored pieces, as in chess.
    The player using these pieces.

The outermost ring of an archery target.
    A hit in this ring.
    whites Pathology. Leukorrhea.
    A politically ultraconservative or reactionary person.

adj. whit·er, whit·est
    Being of the color white; devoid of hue, as new snow.
    Approaching the color white, as:
    Weakly colored; almost colorless; pale: white wine.
    Pale gray; silvery and lustrous: white hair.
    Bloodless; blanched.
    Light or whitish in color or having light or whitish parts. Used with animal and plant names.
    also White Of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration, especially one of European origin: voting patterns within the white population.
    Not written or printed on; blank.
    Unsullied; pure.
    Habited in white: white nuns.
    Accompanied by or mantled with snow: a white Christmas.

Incandescent: white flames.
    Intensely heated; impassioned: white with fury.
    Ultraconservative or reactionary.
    With milk added. Used of tea or coffee.
    ========

also White A member of a racial group of people having light skin coloration, especially one of European origin. See Usage Note at black.

spain is in europe, u wanna get technical?
    i am not black, i am lighter than a black person...going by colors of skin.

=====
    ============

Cau·ca·sian Pronunciation Key (kô-kzhn, -kzhn)
    adj.
    Anthropology. Of or being a major human racial classification traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India. No longer in scientific use. See Usage Note at race1.
    Of or relating to the Caucasus region or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
    Of or relating to a group of three language families spoken in the region of the Caucasus mountains, including Chechen, Abkhaz, and the Kartvelian languages.

n.
    Anthropology. A member of the Caucasian racial classification. Not in scientific use.
    A native or inhabitant of the Caucasus.
    The Caucasian language family.

Hispanic stands for beaner. Its the same fucking thing just like I've said, just like IMC said. Look I understand you don't want to be called a beaner. God fucking knows I wouldn't want to be. But facts are facts. Beaner.

Now YOU drop it, sheesh.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no it doesnt stand for beaner.

=====
    His·pan·ic Pronunciation Key (h-spnk)
    adj.
    Of or relating to Spain or Spanish-speaking Latin America.
    Of or relating to a Spanish-speaking people or culture.

n.
    A Spanish-speaking person.
    A U.S. citizen or resident of Latin-American or Spanish descent.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

who cares you fucking wetback, border hoping, beaner-spic? you will always be fucking garbage to me..

16. kitana

kitana New Member

who cares you fucking wetback, border hoping, beaner-spic? you will always be fucking garbage to me..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer klosed mind worries me...is there some issue with yerself that u need to face?

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Muttered Serial Experiments Kit:
    anyone qualifies for the school grants! u just have to show need. if yer parents make under a certain amount of money/year, then u qualify...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Untrue.

If you belong to a 'minority' group, you qualify more.

If you are a woman, you qualify more.

"Affirmative Action" is just as racist. Forcing a company to hire their employees based on ethniticity rather than skill/abilities/experience is just the same.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>lil-devil ignorantly spewed forth:
    yeesh.okay how can people in this friggin planet be so closed minded as to generalize people to their nationalities???? It honestly baffles me how nowadays people can be so goddamned dumb.....does anyone here know how it is possible???its fucking ridiculous is what it is....if yer gonna hate people,do it for a good reason....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get your head out of your ass. The point I'm trying to make is that the government is doing exactly what you're talking about here.

"so closed minded as to generalize people to their nationalities????"

Exactly my point. The government says it's OK to set up scholarship funds for anyone within a set minority group. Not all of them need it, but because they're generalizing, they're in essence saying: "Everybody in race X is poor. Let's help them all out."

And a tangent here: FUCK Oprah.

The highest-paid entertainer in America, and she donates a substantial sum of money to get more "African Americans" into showbusiness. If I were David Letterman and I set up a fund to get more white guys into showbusiness - I'd be out of a job. I'd be sued. I'd be publicly criticized. I'd probably be arrested.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Exactly my point. The government says it's OK to set up scholarship funds for anyone within a set minority group. Not all of them need it, but because they're generalizing, they're in essence saying: "Everybody in race X is poor. Let's help them all out."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not for all financial aid. there are other hispanics n minorities that DONT get helped b/c their incomes r too high. i know white caucasions that get the same grants as me. its some texas grant.

u do have a point there, tho. i have seen that thing with the hiring, making sure that there are equal r certain numbers of ppl of a certain race n nut thinking about the experience/quality of each individual.

19. NiCo

NiCo New Member

And a tangent here: FUCK Oprah.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lomo, i'm the farthest thing from a gay man you'll ever meet, but will you marry me? You see shit the exact way I do. Thought I was the only intelligent one in the world. Glad to see theres more than just me.

And Kit, you're so retarded. Nice try though. Look at a mexican, and ask them, "What would you like to be called in terms of race?". Not one will say "mexican". So whats that leave? YOU GUESSED IT! Hispanic!!!!!!! What has she won bob?

Calling people closed minded because you can't cope with being a beaner is not the way to deal with the situation. You need counciling. I'm more than sure you can get the government to pay for that as well, boarder hopping pile of dung.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

And Kit, you're so retarded. Nice try though. Look at a mexican, and ask them, "What would you like to be called in terms of race?". Not one will say "mexican". So whats that leave? YOU GUESSED IT! Hispanic!!!!!!! What has she won bob?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, there are ppl that prefer to be kalled mexican, mexican-american. just as there is afro-american, african-american, etc.

Calling people closed minded because you can't cope with being a beaner is not the way to deal with the situation. You need counciling. I'm more than sure you can get the government to pay for that as well, boarder hopping pile of dung. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was meant as a "pot...kettle...black" thing, but no one katches my jokes anyways.
    dude, anyone that is in need of mental health care and cannot afford it will get government assistance, regardless of race.