A tribute ot Ofelia's Father (and Sykotic)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

That's Klantastic!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

again, i tell u, we are american citizens, born in the US.

4. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

SPELL MY NAME RIGHT YOU FUCKIN IDIOT

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    SPELL MY NAME RIGHT YOU FUCKIN IDIOT <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry about that beaner... Here I hope this makes up for me mispelling your mexican heritage:

6. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Thats okay hick. From what I understand in my Political Science class I had, it's not to long till that happens. That does bring a smile to my face, even if I'm hispanic and not pure mexican.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I fucking love it when you post those pics.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    again, i tell u, we are american citizens, born in the US.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So am I.

But you qualify for the school grant.

Hence... The accurate cartoon.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    even if I'm hispanic and not pure mexican. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hispanic/mexican, is that like white/caucasian?

Is this how it's happing so fast? it would explain alot:

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]

10. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Thats exactly the way it happens. It's so nice that a retarded hickbilly could know so much of us spics. Wonderful, simply wonderful.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Thats exactly the way it happens. It's so nice that a retarded hickbilly could know so much of us spics. Wonderful, simply wonderful. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

woo hoo!! im a hickbilly!! what would your fudgepacking friends at PG say if they knew you disliked southerners?

well more fun with cartoons:

12. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I'm a white boy living in the ghetto of southern california's Riverside County. Nobody else can better understand and appriciate those cartoons better than I.

Last month my youngest sister graduated from junior high school. We sat on "garcia" and "jimenez" and "gonzales" and other such beaner names while they were handing out their lil diplomas for I dunno HOW long. Its sickening.

Oh and Hispanic is just a fancy word for beaner. I'm not generally a racist person. I didn't just wake up one day and say, "you know, i'm not gonna like mexicans anymore". Years of being around them, and smelling them, and watching how fuckin dirty they are, and watching their kids run out in the street at age 2, and their constant screaming in their la coo ca rah cha language at said children, and their complete refusal to learn our language in our country, and the fact that they think we owe them something when they have more fucking rights than I do as a white person, and ....... fuck it I can go on for hours.

If you're "hispanic", to be politically correct for the beans who dont like being called beans, and you can't admit to seeing exactly what I mean, then you one stoooooooooooopid border hoppin mother fucker.

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: NiCo ]

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I'm a white boy living in the ghetto of southern california's Riverside County. Nobody else can better understand and appriciate those cartoons better than I.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be honest, you're a closet beaner lover (and a Ricky Martin fan I suspect).

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    ...and the fact that they think we owe them something when they have more fucking rights than I do as a white person, and ....... fuck it I can go on for hours.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I officially like you now. Turn your fucking ratings on so I can slap a big fiver on ya.

15. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Yummy, amaze me and go on a diet.

Lomo, as I said before, I was fuckin around mostly up in here. But everything I wrote in that post was me. Every fiber of my being knows what I said is 100% truth, and eventually, we're gonna pay for it. I've said it for years. "Welcome to Nothern Mexico". When I saw that pic, it only licked and sealed the saying.

Don't get me wrong. I have mexican friends. I have black friends. I have asian friends. That shit don't matter. Theres a difference between a beaner and a mexican, just as a nigger and a african american. Am I gonna name em? No. You should all know them your damn self.

beaner bastards.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think the real issue is the philosophical difference that happens when you have "quote" minorities here. No matter if they fit the "beaner" description you gave, or if they fit into the description of the ""minority"" race friends we both have... they all qualify.

I suggest the systematic assassination of all political forces in favor of racist humanitarian aid, and the election of cruel hearted bastards that care only for the good of our country. I'm tired of paying taxes to support wetback education.

I'm sure you're no stranger to the "Affirmative Action" laws in your state, eh comrade? The first time I lose a job because I'm white - the shit WILL hit the FAN.

17. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

I'm not a wetback nor a beaner ya fucking idiot! I'm either a Hispanic or a spic, why? Whats the difference? Cuz I don't bump fucking bande mucho bullshit 24/7 like my orange selling neighbors. Cuz I don't say eh at the end of every fucking sentence.
    English is my first language, Spanish is my second and even then I have a hard time speaking and understanding it. Also, I was born in the U.S, I didn't cross the fucking border and neither did my mom. We have a nice house, nice cars and all kinds of nice shit, not because of some sort of racial advantage. I'm not hating my own heritage or condemning it for the benefit of Fugly bitches like you aside from Kit and maaaaybe 1337, but I do get annoyed from their shit. Bottom line is, there is a fucking difference between Mexicans and Hispanics. Hispanics have intelligence while most Mexicans, well, don't. That's it. Ohhh and you say you live in Riverside?
    Funny, I come from the L.A. County, it's gonna be fun to find out who you really are and then bashing your head in with my steel bat. Bye bye nico who sucks on pito.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Thats okay hick. From what I understand in my Political Science class I had, it's not to long till that happens. That does bring a smile to my face, even if I'm hispanic and not pure mexican. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Intresting...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I'm not a wetback nor a beaner ya fucking idiot! I'm either a Hispanic or a spic, why? Whats the difference? Cuz I don't bump fucking bande mucho bullshit 24/7 like my orange selling neighbors. Cuz I don't say eh at the end of every fucking sentence.
    English is my first language, Spanish is my second and even then I have a hard time speaking and understanding it. Also, I was born in the U.S, I didn't cross the fucking border and neither did my mom. We have a nice house, nice cars and all kinds of nice shit, not because of some sort of racial advantage. I'm not hating my own heritage or condemning it for the benefit of Fugly bitches like you aside from Kit and maaaaybe 1337, but I do get annoyed from their shit. Bottom line is, there is a fucking difference between Mexicans and Hispanics. Hispanics have intelligence while most Mexicans, well, don't. That's it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

contradictory....

well hell more cartoons!

19. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Yes yes, I know I contradicted myself, a bit. See, I said the difference between the two, butttt like applications to jobs often state, what RACE are you, Hispanic is a generalization. There are diffirent Spanish groups within this catagory like Latinos as well as Mexicans, Puerto Ricans Cubans, etc. I may have chosen my words wrong but then again, alot of people on this forum as well as PG do the same buy for some reason I get jumped, getting on my case about it, like I give a fuck, I'll just counter like I always do. For Whites (generalization) it states "All persons having origens in any of the people of Europe, North Africa, or the Middle East." Ya know whats kinda of funnny though. Didn't the spaniards originate from Spain? Isn't Spain part of Europe? Sooo, shouldn't that mean that the Spanish are generalized as Whites? Hmmmmmm? Just asking since it seems a bit logical, you tell me.

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: SycoTik ]

20. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Man, I feel so left out. I'm from Detroit, where we have almost no Hispanic people. I mean, we have people from all over the world, brought here by the Auto industry, but not Hispanics. What does that say about your city when people fleeing economic depression and political opression won't come to your city?

I imagine it happens like this:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Occurs just over the fence somewhere in southern New Mexico:

Paco: Let's split up so we don't get caught.

Jose: I'll go this way.

Paco: Don't go that way, amigo! That's Detroit. You'll get your shit fucked up there!

Jose: Where should I go?

Paco: Come live with us in Compton where it's safe.

Jose: Si~.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kind of makes it hard to feel proud about your hometown.