A site worth visiting....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, May 6, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

http://www.facethejury.com

I wonder if the girls on this site will appreciate any of the pickup lines I have.
    This could be a fun time, folks.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Looks like fun, but just so anyone thinking of posting an obviously fake picture of themselves knows:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Noooooo problem. I'm so goddamn cute they couldn't possibly refuse me.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Unbelieveably, this guy actually got a five. Maybe I have a chance..

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Unbelieveably, this guy actually got a five. Maybe I have a chance..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAMN!! And his is only based on five votes. Fuck it, I shall decend upon them and make them love me for who I really am....

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Is that really you Fred? What happened to the robes and crown of thorns?

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Is that really you Fred? What happened to the robes and crown of thorns?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes that's really my fugly mug. And I stopped wearing the robes and thorns years ago. Years and years and years ago.......

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Oooooohhhh, this girl is from the town I grew up in. I'm lookin' forward to makin' her my personal slut. Thanks UE.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow... you look like Weird Al... Not that it's a bad thing or anything, Al rawks.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Oooooohhhh, this girl is from the town I grew up in. I'm lookin' forward to makin' her my personal slut. Thanks UE.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn... that bitch looks like she's 14 and shit... she acts like it, too (according to her profile)

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Yes that's really my fugly mug. And I stopped wearing the robes and thorns years ago. Years and years and years ago.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you had bad teeth and a monobrow, you'd look like a guy I dated in high school.

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

nah... don't get the girl in the profile, plug the one on the far left. She's got this insecure look in her eye that tells you she'll do whatever you want just to have a man. I'll bet you could talk her into swallowing without too much trouble, all gagging and weepy but thankful to finally have a boyfriend. The chick on the far right would be OK too, cause fat chicks let ya do 'em in the ass*.

*girl fact #257606 from man's manual Pg. 75976

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    If you had bad teeth and a monobrow, you'd look like a guy I dated in high school. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I DO have bad teeth and a monobrow.....say, what high school did you go to...?

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, it's damn time you shave that fucking monobrow off! Don't you remember me begging you to get rid of it? I even tried burning it off with a lighter, but you were to quick for me.

As for the teeth... well, there's not much you can do for them now expect maybe pull the rotten fuckers out. I'm sorry that your mom was a fat red-headed skank (who worked in the kitchen at Chuck E Cheese)and your dad was too busy molesting the children in "Briarwood" (your shitty subdivision) to get you any orthodontic care.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, it's damn time you shave that fucking monobrow off! Don't you remember me begging you to get rid of it? I even tried burning it off with a lighter, but you were to quick for me.

As for the teeth... well, there's not much you can do for them now expect maybe pull the rotten fuckers out. I'm sorry that your mom was a fat red-headed skank (who worked in the kitchen at Chuck E Cheese)and your dad was too busy molesting the children in "Briarwood" (your shitty subdivision) to get you any orthodontic care.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

*except*

And that didn't bear repeating, I'm just using a shitty laptop!

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I shaved it off. I now have a quadrabrow, because you gave me such a complex about it I shaved the one brow into four. My mother is now a district manager, so she no longer has to blow the fugly staph to pay the bills. SHE EVEN KICKED HER CRACK HABIT!!!!! And my dad....well let's just say he has a lot of new "friends" in prison. Apparently they don't take kindly to child molesters. Who knew?!? I'll tell him you said hey. He asks about you ALL the time. Anyways, it's great to hear from ya. Just one question....are you ever gonna return my A-HA cd?

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so have any of these pick up lines got this sad cunt anywhere yet or wht?