a sign the end is near

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 9, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

a fucking "we are morally superior to the US" CANUCK wants to have a party..ELL O FUCKING ELLL

stupid Canadians...you drunks make the Brits look smart...OOOOOOPPPS..maybe I shoud have typed this msg in Froggy French, cause you fuckers up there don't know what the fuck is going on..

2. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I don't speak french eh.

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

we are morally superior to the US what can I say eh? i really don't know what this is all aboot? jealousy perhaps, strange voices, imaginary friends, sociopathic episode maybe all of the above, you can come to the party and if you can drink with me and still stand up and not that pussy american beer either than you can stay if not have nice swim you'll drown we'll all be happier the world will be a better place,

Few Stats:

total murders in Canada 2001 - 126

Total murders NYC 2001 - 712
    Washington D.C. - 1356

i need not go on, not only are we morally superior but in sound judgement when dealing with a violent confrontation thank you.

4. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    a fucking "we are morally superior to the US" CANUCK wants to have a party..ELL O FUCKING ELLL

stupid Canadians...you drunks make the Brits look smart...OOOOOOPPPS..maybe I shoud have typed this msg in Froggy French, cause you fuckers up there don't know what the fuck is going on..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ohh and thanks i do speak three languages so back to farm with ya jethro! giddy up little doggie!

5. kat

kat New Member

oh please,dont fucking start that shit
    are you that bored in booneyville?? go pleasure the sheep or something....

6. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    oh please,dont fucking start that shit
    are you that bored in booneyville?? go pleasure the sheep or something....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a tired insult... over used and under funny considering that Unless you live in like LA or New York.. You ain't in that much bigger a place than I am..

7. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    What a tired insult... over used and under funny considering that Unless you live in like LA or New York.. You ain't in that much bigger a place than I am..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gimmie a break,i had only had an hours sleep and was stressed out from all the dumb fucks at my work...i couldnt think of anything better to say at the time

8. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

gimmie a break,i had only had an hours sleep and was stressed out from all the dumb fucks at my work...i couldnt think of anything better to say at the time
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My creativity peaks when I'm suffering from a lack of sleep.. you slip into this psycosis and when you wake up you don't remember a thing.. but you've got some pretty good Idea's made up.. like how to commit the perfect crime...

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

nice to see your all still best mates