A real, honest-to-God Sickppl update!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Coming very soon.

(Thanks to Kit for her help....)

2. joeker

joeker New Member

That site is stupid, it's even worse than this piece of shit web site.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Coming very soon.

(Thanks to Kit for her help....)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

then i guess they're lucky noone gives a shit what you think slackjaw

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    That site is stupid, it's even worse than this piece of shit web site.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm...aren't you supposed to be busy graffitiing your own synagaogue, Irv?

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

whether he wanted to kill himself, or prove how "hardcore" he was.. He's a shame to his family... way to go dude...

pathetic

if there were laws past about things like that.. then I think the victims section should probably be destroyed, as I'm sure at least 1 of those people have since killed themselves... probably NOT godisdeadtome

but maybe that albino chick or something?

6. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

oops.. wrong thread... silly me

in THIS thread.. I'll say:

watching people get shot is fun!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

i need the templates for the flash files so that i kan add myself as sickstaff...poor john is really busy.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

He hasn't wrote back to me yet, either...trucking and male stripping put together really takes up one's time, it seems.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    He hasn't wrote back to me yet, either...trucking and male stripping put together really takes up one's time, it seems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n i bet he is pimping it with the girlies.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Actually, my loser ass had my phone cut off for the past two months.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

By the way, I uploaded the fla file into sickppl/sickstaff/staff if you wanna edit it and make a staff bio my love.

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

HEY!!!!!! Email me and tell me you're okay, motherfucker!!!!!!

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

My ISP hasn't been paid in two months. I'll have to get that back before I can get into my e-mail. I'll probally have about 2000 emails.

14. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

There was flash on that site? Whoever's site that is needs to learn how to design one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i need the templates for the flash files so that i kan add myself as sickstaff...poor john is really busy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:
    There was flash on that site? Whoever's site that is needs to learn how to design one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you could give him lessons on using micro$oft frontpage?

16. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

nobody gives a fuck you dirty jew nigger go fucking hang yourself with your own god damned sideburns you stupid motherfucker I hope a palestinian comes and blows your fucking family to little pieces

17. imported_dirty_sanchez

Yeah, and when I'm done, maybe I could give you lessons on how to walk around with my foot up your ass.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Maybe you could give him lessons on using micro$oft frontpage?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

The reason I have FLASH on the front page is because some people don't have shockwave to play some of the cartoons. I could just as easily designed it like I designed www.thecactusclub.com and not used any, but it was my choice to make. With that said, fuck you.

19. imported_dirty_sanchez

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    The reason I have FLASH on the front page is because some people don't have shockwave to play some of the cartoons. I could just as easily designed it like I designed www.thecactusclub.com and not used any, but it was my choice to make. With that said, fuck you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what an amateur decision you made. That other site sucks even worse. However, my hat's definately off to you for suckering those guys in to paying you for that piece of shit.