a quick goodbye.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by drag_on, Feb 4, 2001.

1. drag_on

drag_on New Member

haha you wish im here to stay and yall better get use to me posting topics up here cause i will be doin it more often now.... hmmmm well i've been thinkin and what i've come up with is i think IMC and IHN are both gay and they live with each other. I think thats sick. I bet yall wouldnt think that cause yall probably live the same life style. Whats wrong guys are yall too ugly for girls or somethin? haha yall probably look like that gay ass martin haha well have a nice day haha

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

How many times can you say yall in a paragraph? Jesus man, type like you have half a brain in your head.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*YAWN*....
    you mean to say you've sat there and grinded the tiny cogs of your childlike mind about the goings on in this forum... god you are sadder than i first suspected....
    i rarely think of the forum unless i am actually reading the posts and replying to them....

you can stay here as long as you fucking like for all i care strap_on... the forum is a lot livelier when we have a retarded little cockwad like yourself to unite us in hate...

Post away dune-whigger

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

You said exactly what I was thinking except in more better words.

------------------
    I drew a blank.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

6. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

turds..

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

7. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

ye're all fucking nerds

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Ye're all little sheep in a big herd

9. FunBobby

FunBobby New Member

drag_on hehe i am glad to see that you are staying simply between the two of us we actually increase the average IQ by a factor of 100

whenever Hollz is online it increase by a factor of 150

so in order to help these socially lame sads ass bitches, we should stay and keep them company

again i Love you all so much

FunBobby

------------------
    "Im going to thrash you to within an Inch of your life....and then take that Inch"

10. drag_on

drag_on New Member

your probably IMC's and IHN's other gay friend

11. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

well would u look at that. Even the GAY SANDNIGGER hates your guts COBKNOBBY. Oh how you must feel

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

12. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FunBobby:
    drag_on hehe i am glad to see that you are staying simply between the two of us we actually increase the average IQ by a factor of 100

whenever Hollz is online it increase by a factor of 150

so in order to help these socially lame sads ass bitches, we should stay and keep them company

again i Love you all so much

FunBobby

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My iq alone has been tested and marked at 159... But feel free to flame away.. I could really care less about your useless antics... I'm sure that there are ppl around here who can attest to my intelligence...

Meh..

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah ... i can back that niggah up there....
    and being a mensan... it appalls me to hear a snivvelin little cockwad like yourself going on about IQ levels...

what glistening insights, or imaginative diatribes have you delivered to the forum...
    nothing but whinges and whines...

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

On the 17/4/00 my IQ level was 182 but after this weekend it feels more like 12...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian