a plea for forgiveness.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Russian Derrick, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

A formal apology.
    Dear chums I have been shown the error of my ways and would like to make a new start.
    patrons of this site , friends , I have merely wished to share but have come across as mean.
    -gostman- I apologise for casting dispersions on your sexuality.
    -natrasha- I apologise for insinuateing your a bit of a slag .
    And -Chinaman- I apologise for mocking and belittling the things you feel strongly about.
    It is my hope that you all can learn to except my faults and welcome me into your harts , perhaps even welcome me into your house or welcome me to have a go on your wifes , but that's all in the bright sunny future.
    Thanks for listening. *kisses*

2. astral boogie shaker

astral boogie shaker New Member

AWESOME.

Total respect, dude! :cool: You're on your way! You should come along to one of the Moon Goddess workshops I attend at Covent Garden next time you're in the big smoke. Getting over my menstrual taboo and embracing my bleeding sisters helped make me more of a whole and balanced being. Peace out!

3. ghostman

ghostman New Member

it is ok russian derrick! i am sorry aswell,for writing unnaceptable things.the truth is i have had a very rough up bringing in hackney and it has messed my head up a lot.i have done bad things and seen bad things and yea

bad things have happened to me,truth is i let out some pent up energy on here so i dont go mad and end up going on a mass massacre.life is tough,oh so tough russian derrick.i know russia is rough but london is immensley dangerous russian derrick.maybe you could come to my house and we smoke weed? if you wonder how bad london is look at the riots,oh so terrible they was.terrible,absolutely outrageous and completely shocking.but truth is its like that most nights in a lot of areas you just dont hear about it for fear of public and things like that.we are all sorry derrick.

4. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Nice one Gosty , big up , stay creative and positive ,word .

5. ghostman

ghostman New Member

also russian derrick,manchester,liverpool,birmingham,bristol,wolverhampton,slough,reading,newcastle,essex,plymouth,portsmouth,and other cities are very rough,lots of shootings and no good

6. ghostman

ghostman New Member

please understand england russian derrick bless yea respect fam

7. Princess Natrasha

Princess Natrasha Member

aye....wirrall just lettin out wir pent up energy so we din go n batter sum cunt. x x x x x

8. ghostman

ghostman New Member

enit ahahaha,i av to cos i wud end up runnin round da blocks wid a ak-47 an lettin loose on old ladies an fedz.other gangs an little kids,i wud do armed robberies on mcdonalds an pet world.steal from poundland an burn wilkinson.oh i cant wait till the next riots hahahahahahahahaahah