A new discovery in masturbation, GUARANTEED RESULTS!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, May 17, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Matt:
    I did it!!!
    It wasnt all the site cracked it up to be. It felt really cool down there, like a nice cool breeze. It was quite refreshing but not orgasmic . I also jumped straight to the maximum strength to get the full effect. Dont waste your money.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I knew some guys at GMI who swore by Gold Bond. They called it "Sack Crack" and used it every day, passing the bottle like whisky at a party. I never thought it was that great either.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Just use the coke to remove her inhibitions so you can corn hole her. Money well spent.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. There's a joke from the Fugly main site about that:

Q: Why do men like anal sex?
    A: Because it's warmer, it's tighter, and it's more degrading to women.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

The cocaine sex thing is, rubbing a little coke on the head of your penis. It numbs the nerve endings allowing you to go longer before you come. If you put it on a clit, you pretty well guarantee no orgasm for your female partner. Also if the coke on your schlong gets in her cookie, she won't feel anything. You will screw till she is dry and no orgasms will occur. You will both walk funny the next day.

Just use the coke to remove her inhibitions so you can corn hole her. Money well spent.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,that sucks. I'll guess I'll stick with drunken sex,that's always fun.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

beer + horny girl = a very happy fat matt

4. kitana

kitana New Member

no no, mast'bate not fun. man need lady. i am lady, 5 dolla

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

hmm, 2.99 on a bottle of md 20/20 or pay you 5 dollars..... i still like the liquor idea

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Matt:
    hmm, 2.99 on a bottle of md 20/20 or pay you 5 dollars..... i still like the liquor idea <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no bizess for yhou, flat-azz

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

You still have yet to see my ass, how do you know its flat?

8. kitana

kitana New Member

You still have yet to see my ass, how do you know its flat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i no kall vyou flap, i kall u flat, flat faet!