A little advice for the trailer trash down the road...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Mar 2, 2002.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

And this time I'm not talkin about the motherfucking MEXICANS....I'm talking about the dumbasses that walk their "dog" and they think it is cute to walk aforementioned "dog" at 8amEST....so all the fucking dogs in the neighborhood raise holy fucking hell as the "dog" is being walked..and to make matters worse, the "walker" of the "dog" think that my llamas and dogs want to fucking hang out with their fucking "dog"...so while I'm laying in bed after a serious night of shit that is none of anybody's business, me and the princess have to awake to the sound of llamas spitting and the outside dogs raising hell and the inside dogs growling and stumbling over each other to look out the front window....so my naked ass (ignore this you gay Limeys) gets out of bed to see what the ruckus is about and there in my driveway is the "dog", on a leash, with some clone walking it thinking that "oooh..I bet the llamas and the dogs want to play this morning"....WELL HERE IS A FUCKING CLUE: we don't like dogs barking in the AM when we're in the sack, and contrary to your self centered belief, NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY WITH YOUR DOG at 8 AM. GET A GRIP!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

okay Ill bring her down when I get home from work at 4am instead

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...how was I lead to believe this fuck was only going to post once this year?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE SAND NIGGERS:
    ...in the AM...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can almost hear the southern twang.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

accually he is from deleware.. hes a northern fuckstick...

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    accually he is from deleware.. hes a northern fuckstick...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you believe him?

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wha...? I thought all states taxed their alcohol. Hell, we even have 6% food tax!

8. blu

blu New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Wha...? I thought all states taxed their alcohol. Hell, we even have 6% food tax! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

try 8% tax. they are taxing the shit out of us here. my cigs now cost almost $7...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blu:
    try 8% tax. they are taxing the shit out of us here. my cigs now cost almost $7... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

imagine how much hospital bills will cost u

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why shouldn't I?

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    accually he is from deleware.. hes a northern fuckstick...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Delaware...reminds me, I may to need to make another tax-free alcohol run.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blu:
    try 8% tax. they are taxing the shit out of us here. my cigs now cost almost $7... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking hell! 7 bucks? I think it's time to quit.