A.I.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jul 7, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Anyone seen this movie yet? Good or not, I will be buying it on dvd when it comes out... my favorite band's actually in the fucking movie! **Ministry**

Joy!

Oh, and Nauseous: I was gonna add this to that other post, but I thought it might fit in here better... They've got a new cd out, "Greatest Fits" - most of it I already have, I've got all the albums and most of the singles/soundtracks already... But they did a new song for the movie, and it's on there... also, a 1999 version of thier "1,000 homo dj's" song 'Supernaut'

I also read that they did two instrumentals for the movie, as well...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I downladed that new album.. it's not half bad... Even though Im not a big rap fan, I have to say that the new D-12 album is accually pretty good

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

WTF? Rap? I'm talking Ministry here...

Isn't "D12" or whatever Eminem's new project or something to that effect?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes it is, but I must admit, its fucking hardcore... I was really surprised.. I downloaded it to sell some bootlegs, and listend to it.. its accually good

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll get it eventually... whenever I get my perpetually-broken computer back up.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Anyone seen this movie yet? Good or not, I will be buying it on dvd when it comes out... my favorite band's actually in the fucking movie! **Ministry**

Joy!

Oh, and Nauseous: I was gonna add this to that other post, but I thought it might fit in here better... They've got a new cd out, "Greatest Fits" - most of it I already have, I've got all the albums and most of the singles/soundtracks already... But they did a new song for the movie, and it's on there... also, a 1999 version of thier "1,000 homo dj's" song 'Supernaut'

I also read that they did two instrumentals for the movie, as well...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm gonna have to check that movie out. I've seen the video for the song that you're talking about. Isn't the song, "What About Us?"

Hey, do you remember the first Ministry song that ever heard? "Over the Shoulder" was mine. Of course, I didn't hear it when it first came out... I was 8 years for Christ's sake!