A glimpse of enlightenment....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Feb 27, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

::: ::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::::::::::: ::: ::: :: ::: :::: :::: :::::::::::: ::: :: :::: :: ::::: :: ::::::::::::: :: :::: :: :::::: :::::::::::::: ::: :: :::: :: ::::::: ::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::: :: ::::::: ::::::::::::::: ::: :::: :::: : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: ::: :: :: :: :::: :::::::: ::: ::::: :::::::: ::::: :::: :: ::: ::::: :::::::: ::::: :::::::::: :: ::::: :::::::: ::::: :::::::::: :: ::: ::::: :::::::: ::::: ::: ::::: :: ::: ::::: :::::::: ::::::::::: :: ::: :: ::::: ::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ...Wow!, everything seems to make a little more sense now.I had no idea,but after visiting a few other boards, some things just make a little more sense...**scratches head as he watches the pieces fall into place and wonders what the big picture looks like**

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's Spanky's doing...he makes strange things happen in the space-time continuum.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

oh...

...I feel like I walked into an M.P.D. convention.

...and, Nursey, I'm not middle aged, plump, or barechested... just bored.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    It's Spanky's doing...he makes strange things happen in the space-time continuum. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's because he's the

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    It's Spanky's doing...he makes strange things happen in the space-time continuum. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...maybe he should stop using the flux capacitor as a smoking device...

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ::: ::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::::::::::: ::: ::: :: ::: :::: :::: :::::::::::: ::: :: :::: :: ::::: :: ::::::::::::: :: :::: :: :::::: :::::::::::::: ::: :: :::: :: ::::::: ::::::::::::::: ::: <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I have a toke of that?

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Can I have a toke of that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...but of course. I must warn you though, all the spaces between the colons spelled out the words "HOLY SHIT!" when I wrote it in the reply window, so don't blame me if it tastes like shit.

...spelling the word shit with colons...get it?
    ...i know, I know...I'm a fucking gimp. I blame society...
    ...I'll shut up now.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...but of course. I must warn you though, all the spaces between the colons spelled out the words "HOLY SHIT!" when I wrote it in the reply window, so don't blame me if it tastes like shit.

...spelling the word shit with colons...get it?
    ...i know, I know...I'm a fucking gimp. I blame society...
    ...I'll shut up now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how does it spell that out? i dont see it

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...it doesn't, however...

when I wrote it in the reply window<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...it did.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

...it doesn't, however...

...it did.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont get it, explain to me what happened.

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...I dunno, if I did know I probably wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place.
    ...I'm not very computer literate, but I suppose the box you type a reply in has a permanent border since images are expressed as code, and when the message is displayed, the borders allow for different size images...or something like that.
    ...I didn't think about it until after I posted it.*wishing there was an edit function on this board*

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it lost all the spaces.. ...
    like that rose you posted kuntana.... the one your sweet sweet love disorder sent you... what a swell guy

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...huh?

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and, Nursey, I'm not middle aged, plump, or barechested... just bored.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...yes....well your dad used to say the same.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...I'm sure he did, but hey, I guess we all get old and ugly.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    it lost all the spaces.. ...
    like that rose you posted kuntana.... the one your sweet sweet love disorder sent you... what a swell guy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok, HTML, UBB...i see.

...huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know how to make a rose out of | ???

...I'm sure he did, but hey, I guess we all get old and ugly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

show us a pic

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Hmmm...yes....well your dad used to say the same. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...as far as a picture of me, I don't think so. Sorry, I'm just not into having my image defaced at the delight of others.

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    you know how to make a rose out...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and as far as that goes, I don't know what they're talking about, but...

@)~',~~~

...DAMN that's gay...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

...as far as a picture of me, I don't think so. Sorry, I'm just not into having my image defaced at the delight of others.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

all in fun

...and as far as that goes, I don't know what they're talking about, but...

@)~',~~~

...DAMN that's gay...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not like that...

. .
    / \ / \
    | || |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | \ |
    | | |