90 quid

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jun 28, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

I spent on alcohol last weekend... plus I was pilling...

I was so fucked I don't remember half the night.

I pulled twice though... one bloke was 29 and he has a house on Long Island (bollox) the other looked like a cross between the bloke who plays Spiderman in the movie and the dark haired one from beavis and butthead.

I started to think I was loseing it... with the blokes ya know... but at twenty I am still able to flash a bit of tit and pull fit blokes.

I think I lost my knickers during the night aswell as the bitch (my duty manager at work [who has now left with a little help from me, but thats another story]) said when I fell over you could also see... she also got it into her head that I shagged him in there...!??!?!? errr... no.

Well... the other story about my manager is that she got pissed off when I got promoted to manager also and stopped talking to me but we had already decided to go out, so we had to... I spent the night with my best mate from work and ignored the bloody bad breathed monster that is my boss... she got pissed... I grassing her up to the general manager who is my friend and that is how she got the sack... I wasn't pleasent about her...

I feel like such a bitch I know this is gonna come back on me though... some how... one day... karmer and all that shit...

But I feel well good.

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

British people talk gay.

Oh and you're a whore. And if at 20 you need to flash tit in order to get "fit blokes", then you're nasty as fuck. You say it like you're 40.

3. D

D New Member

bring it on... its nothing I havn't heard a million times before...

with new people in this place you would wxpect some new fucking insults but its always the same shit...over and over...

no imagination with the kids these days

4. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I'm older than you are kiddo, hehe.

And I was mostly joking anyways. Cept about the being 20 and needing to show tit to get up on some dude. Thats pretty sad.

5. D

D New Member

with the tits thing i was refering to when i used to flash my tits when i was 16...

people frow out of that shit but i did it and it still works...

I dont do it as much as i did anymore

6. D

D New Member

kiddo..!?!?!?!

thats just the way we do it here anyway...

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

yes, KIDDO!!!!!!!

I was being like you. Although i'm only 23, but its still a fun name to call people.

kiddo.

8. D

D New Member

23... you need to get out more if you think what I get up to is sad and dirty...

9. NiCo

NiCo New Member

As I said, I was mostly joking, but you made it seem as though you were 40 with the whole "i showed tit and it still worked" bit. You must be ugly if you gotta show tit for some dude to rub up on you. I've done and still do shit you couldn't think of. Cept you're in the UK so thats pretty much everything.

10. D

D New Member

well... if you could be arsed to look my pic is posted on this shit hole...

11. D

D New Member

and seeing as you dont get it...

I was being fucking ironic when I said that about my tits

12. sodium

sodium New Member

Wank-er is a smelly ugly pom? that explains alot about him. poor sad man. go take a shower more often and do something about that face. even the fuglies are horrfied.

13. 1337

1337 New Member

what the fuck is a Quid?
    you buy booze with fucking sea animals?

fucked up british slang

14. D

D New Member

yeah... that was a good one...

gothwoman scorned...

15. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    Wank-er is a smelly ugly pom? that explains alot about him. poor sad man. go take a shower more often and do something about that face. even the fuglies are horrfied.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wank-er is a smelly, ugly, fat cunt...not a man. Just had to clear up the confusion.

16. D

D New Member

thanks for clearing that up... i missed that cos i just skim through that shit cos i see it so often...

17. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    what the fuck is a Quid?
    you buy booze with fucking sea animals?

fucked up british slang
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quid.... not squid you bloody moron...

we invented the fucking language so shut your bloody shit hole...

its a pound £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank me:
    I pulled twice though...

...and pull fit blokes.

I think I lost my knickers during the night...

...I grassing her up to the general manager who is my friend and that is how she got the sack... I wasn't pleasent about her...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you fucking speak English?

19. D

D New Member

I DO!!!!!!!

American english translation though

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>I pulled twice though...
    ...and pull fit blokes.

I think I lost my knickers during the night...

...I grassing her up to the general manager who is my friend and that is how she got the sack... I wasn't pleasent about her...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pulled = scored (?)
    pull fit = score with goodlooking men

i grassing (was meant to be grassed) = title tattled on her

knickers = panties..

20. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    British people talk gay.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See.