6 days to go...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Aug 18, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

is it a cause to celebrate..
    or does anyone actually give a shit??
    it remains to be seen....

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

What happens in 6 days Puff Daddy?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

August 24th....
    ermm... a birthday.. or an anniversary..

4. nickyboy

nickyboy New Member

he gets raped by a 1 legged dog maybe

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    August 24th....
    ermm... a birthday.. or an anniversary..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who's? Yours? Nursey's?
    both yours and Nursey's anniversary?
    Tell us!

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fuglyforum... going for one year

8. GreenAppleSplatters

That's not a birthday or anniversary,that's a fucking holiday man. Mine's in november....I think I'll get shitty drunk.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

is fugly gonna have a party?
    or do something in celebration?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're gonna all go over to your house and burn a few crosses in your yard...

11. GreenAppleSplatters

That's soooo 1997.....

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Yeah, but classics never go out of style.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I will persoanlly dontae the gas, and the wood... the wood I stole from the support beams of IHN's house, the gas I syphoned from his lawn tractor

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    We're gonna all go over to your house and burn a few crosses in your yard...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck yeah! bring some excitement to my neighborhood...the last exciting thing that happened was...when a guy hit one of the neighbor's dumpsters while looking for a CD. The cops arrested him b/c they found weed in his truck.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    fuck yeah! bring some excitement to my neighborhood...the last exciting thing that happened was...when a guy hit one of the neighbor's dumpsters while looking for a CD. The cops arrested him b/c they found weed in his truck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK... It sounds like he was pretty fucked up... He 'hit' a dumpster while looking for something as small as a compact disc? Honestly, it's not that hard to avoid dumpsters... they're quite large and easy to see. That fucker was asking for it...

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah there's gonna be a massive party thrown... free beer... funfair... karaoke... BBQ... drugs... sex.. music.. the lot... it'll be the party of the year....

you'd better ask IMC for your invite... he's in charge of the guest list

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> they're quite large and easy to see. That
    fucker was asking for it... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only cos it was you lomo, i think you should stop bashing the bishop...

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    you'd better ask IMC for your invite... he's in charge of the guest list <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well then i guess i am not going...

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Bear in mind..... I hate cops. They can kiss my hairy ass. If they're involved in this whole ordeal, fuck 'em.

Just my $0.02 worth.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well then i guess i am not going...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't take it personally kitana...
    actually.. yeah.. take it personally.. y'see.. the thing is.. there'll be quite a few guys there.. and, as usual.. we'll all be getting our scrotal sacs out to see who's got the biggest balls..
    so we'd obviously prefer it if you were many miles away.. for our testicular safety..
    of course the venue will be secret.. in case you try to torture one of your online 'buddies' for it..
    but since you are regular as clockwork.. and should be involved in some way... we will provide you with an msn voice link to the party or something