$5000 wager offered to Kaye-ro syrup...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Sep 24, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

obviously with stakes as high as these... the challenge would have to be filmed for verification...

i think with a well chosen soundtrack, it could rival your cult classic retard snuff video for entertainment value

2. kaye

kaye New Member

i guess your computer-ray vision gives you the ability to see the color of my skin eh?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

put your money where your mouth is... easy $5000 bucks

4. kaye

kaye New Member

im a 15 year old girl who lives in toronto, im not going to fly to wherever-the-hell you live. and i find your name personally insulting and racist. so i would appreciate you not writing to me, and im pretty sure that would satisfy us both, BLOOD CLOT BITCH!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow obviously you didnt read the disclaimer when you signed up for the forums... first line says you must be 18...

Secondly, you wouldn't last a day in then "hood" if you were so tough you would come take my $5000 bucks

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

also, its your country that lets the Sand Niggers into my country that crashes planes into skyscrapers, killing 5000 innocent peopel... so fuck canada too.. you royl mounted rectum rips

7. kaye

kaye New Member

every country has "hoods." you think just cuz you live in the states your comin straight outta the skool of hard knockz? im aint even sittin here having an argument about whose livin in the ghezetto. and as far as comin down to were you live, i dont think so. why? so i can look at your rossclos face? is that YOUR picture, cuz if it is, oh, hunny...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

take my money and prove me wrong, you nigger wanna be

9. kaye

kaye New Member

first of all, my father is African American so i would appreciate it if you would stop calling me a nigger, you racist piece of shit. there are special clubs for you, theyre called the KKK and the neo nazis!!!!!!!!!!

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    first of all, my father is African American so i would appreciate it if you would stop calling me a nigger, you racist piece of shit. there are special clubs for you, theyre called the KKK and the neo nazis!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats the difference between a black man and a pizza?

A pizza can feed a family of four

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    first of all, my father is African American so i would appreciate it if you would stop calling me a nigger, you racist piece of shit. there are special clubs for you, theyre called the KKK and the neo nazis!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are sooo smart!! just for the record, whats the difference between a Nazi, and a neo nazi?

does your dad (if you know who he really is) look kinda like this?:

12. kaye

kaye New Member

you really are disgusting you know that? i have a better idea...why dont you come up here to where live, $5000 in hand, stand in the middle of my block and start screaming your racist jokes...

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

obviously you are full of shit... if you were as hardcore as you say you were, you would take my money... here is another pic of your mom?:

14. kaye

kaye New Member

either your really twisted, or you feel bad, but ya cant stop now. cuz if ya did youd be going soft on everyone. and no one can now that beneath all that racism their might be a real person hiding. im betting on twisted.

15. kaye

kaye New Member

are you sick? and how do you provide that i get up there?

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

but waith theres more!!!

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

are you sick? and how do you provide that i get up there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

to where? NC its below you on the map dummy.. Im glad to see that the united states isn't the only contry with uneducated retards running around...

18. kaye

kaye New Member

why do you have to be racist? no matter how much a person annoys me i never resort to racism.

19. Sane

Sane New Member

every country has "hoods." you think just cuz you live in the states your comin straight outta the skool of hard knockz? im aint even sittin here having an argument about whose livin in the ghezetto. and as far as comin down to were you live, i dont think so. why? so i can look at your rossclos face? is that YOUR picture, cuz if it is, oh, hunny...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by Kaye
    in attention newcumers!

I would also like to point out that this is fugly.com, not thewebsiteformeaningfulconversation.com The makers even state that this website is a joke and the fact that you guys take it sooooooooo seriously is ....well......kind of humorous
    ---------------------------------------------

???????????????????????????

U are the one who is taking things to seriously!!

by the way if U are only 15 i think U should fuck off now!!

which part of OVER 18 do U not understand?

20. kaye

kaye New Member

racist is a serious issue hun. i was talking about there rules of the precious message board. but then again, i wouldnt expect anyone in here to agree with me, because all of you just seem to agree with whoever is more popular on this board. if im alone in my beliefs, that's fine. im a souljah. i can stand alone.